Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » How many points did you score on the Bug-Off? » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jul 23, 13 at 4:55amMirabelle

Hello! In my town the bug-off was held last Saturday. I scored 115 points and won the gold bug trophy. Im just curious, how many points did you score? If your too ashamed to share your score thats okay. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 13 at 12:41pm
dragonclawz

Gold Trophy with Raja Butterfly 74 pts. I wasn't able to partake in last months Bug Off.

Jul 24, 13 at 8:22am
amybear91

I won a gold trophy with a Goliath beetle worth 127 points

Jul 24, 13 at 5:49am
Squiggle

If I remember right I won with 79 points, with a lantern fly. Was one point off from getting some special prize but that didn't really matter to me.

Jul 24, 13 at 5:38am
Vex the Pirate

I got 106 with a birdwing :4 I try to generally build up my points so i get more bug stuff, but i had some goddamn super duper agrias that shot me straight to 99 from like 70 ;_;

Jul 24, 13 at 4:44am
Mirabelle

Well Graphite999...One of my villagers scored 99 points I thought I was dead meat because it ended at six but I was lucky enough a cyclommatus beetle showed up early at the island

Jul 23, 13 at 7:05pm
RegalBryant

I won with a birdwing butterfly worth... 99 oints. So close...

Jul 23, 13 at 5:36pm
Gradivus

I completely forgot about the Bugoff and scored only 79 points getting second place. I was going to head to the island and blow the competition out but I never got around to it.

Jul 23, 13 at 4:36pm
Arietta

I didn't participate because I spent that afternoon with my dad, whom I haven't seen in 3 years.

Jul 23, 13 at 3:34pm
Gotenks

Ended up with 115 points with my Cyclommatus Stag that I had actually forgot in my inventory and was lucky to give up.

Jul 23, 13 at 3:15pm
Chad

Gave him a small Goliath Beetle for 76 points and he gave me a nice little wall clock for it. I had two Horned Atlas left so I gave him one of those and scored 89 points and got a Caterpillar Couch. Didn't care much for the point totals once I realized that second place was barely in the 50's, haha.