Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » How many points did you score on the Bug-Off? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Jul 23, 13 at 4:55amMirabelle

Hello! In my town the bug-off was held last Saturday. I scored 115 points and won the gold bug trophy. Im just curious, how many points did you score? If your too ashamed to share your score thats okay. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 13 at 12:41pm
dragonclawz

Gold Trophy with Raja Butterfly 74 pts. I wasn't able to partake in last months Bug Off.

Jul 24, 13 at 8:22am
amybear91

I won a gold trophy with a Goliath beetle worth 127 points

Jul 24, 13 at 5:49am
Squiggle

If I remember right I won with 79 points, with a lantern fly. Was one point off from getting some special prize but that didn't really matter to me.

Jul 24, 13 at 5:38am
Vex the Pirate

I got 106 with a birdwing :4 I try to generally build up my points so i get more bug stuff, but i had some goddamn super duper agrias that shot me straight to 99 from like 70 ;_;

Jul 24, 13 at 4:44am
Mirabelle

Well Graphite999...One of my villagers scored 99 points I thought I was dead meat because it ended at six but I was lucky enough a cyclommatus beetle showed up early at the island

Jul 23, 13 at 7:05pm
RegalBryant

I won with a birdwing butterfly worth... 99 oints. So close...

Jul 23, 13 at 5:36pm
Thrawn

I completely forgot about the Bugoff and scored only 79 points getting second place. I was going to head to the island and blow the competition out but I never got around to it.

Jul 23, 13 at 4:36pm
Arietta

I didn't participate because I spent that afternoon with my dad, whom I haven't seen in 3 years.

Jul 23, 13 at 3:34pm
Gotenks

Ended up with 115 points with my Cyclommatus Stag that I had actually forgot in my inventory and was lucky to give up.

Jul 23, 13 at 3:15pm
Chad

Gave him a small Goliath Beetle for 76 points and he gave me a nice little wall clock for it. I had two Horned Atlas left so I gave him one of those and scored 89 points and got a Caterpillar Couch. Didn't care much for the point totals once I realized that second place was barely in the 50's, haha.