Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » ReQuests, Feedback and Suggestions » [Suggestion] Add My.Neoseeker to Mobile Mode » Post Reply

Note to Guests: This forum is only for issues related to neoseeker.com. Please, do not post questions related to games. RFS is for site related discussion. If you require gaming help, check the forum directory here and search for the correct forum.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 10, 13 at 5:57pmJustin

Pretty self explanatory. It'd be awesome to see a link attached to the top near my.neoforum like it is on the desktop version.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 22, 13 at 8:29pm
Justin

Noticed this just a few minutes ago. Good stuff, guys. I like the position and everything too.

Jul 22, 13 at 8:25pm
Remedy

Hooray! My.neo is now on mobile with it's own tab.

Jul 19, 13 at 10:24pm
dilute

Yeah, its a really useful tool, and having it in mobile mode would only make it better.

Jul 11, 13 at 6:46am
Celes Leonhart

I don't think there's any current way to even access status updates on mobile so this is an especially important addition.

Jul 10, 13 at 8:22pm
Eiche

Ah, was gonna come in here to ask the same. I think the my.neoseeker feature is pretty cool. o:

Also, I can't seem to access my friends' activity pages through mobile. That was a somewhat convenient way of finding someone's avatar change or custom title change so I could like or comment on it. o:

Jul 10, 13 at 6:29pm
Justin

I'm not really asking for "more." I'm just asking for a link that's in desktop version and everything. Not sure why it was left out of mobile.

Jul 10, 13 at 6:24pm
Kaiba

Ahaha. We've had it for like, 5 seconds and you already want more.

But yeah, it would be cool.

Jul 10, 13 at 5:57pm
Justin

Pretty self explanatory. It'd be awesome to see a link attached to the top near my.neoforum like it is on the desktop version.