Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » Dart for PlayStation All-Stars » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 02, 13 at 10:43pmDivinePaladin

I'm not sure if many of you have heard about this, but Dart was actually in development for Sony's brawler game, PlayStation All-Stars, and for whatever reason was cancelled. Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide's President Shuhei Yoshida last month also said that there were no more plans for DLC, crushing many fans' hopes for the game's support to continue. The fanbase just found out a few days ago that Dart was cancelled, and has exploded on Twitter demanding Sony Santa Monica to develop and release Dart. I figured there was still an active LoD fanbase somewhere (this was the first active one I found), and I wanted to let you guys know that this movement exists and is growing by the hundreds each day. I don't know how many of you are interested in the PSAS series, but I've seen many people say that Dart's inclusion would make them buy it on the spot, and I'd like, for Legend of Dragoon, its fans, and for PlayStation All-Stars, to ask you guys to consider joining the movement.

(Forgive me if links are against the rules for any reason.) The link to the official petition (started by myself) is right here: https://www.change.org/petitions/sony-release-dart-as-playstation-all-stars-dlc

Twitter is using the hashtag #ReleaseDart. We've gotten two direct responses from SSM, as well as Yoshida referencing Legend of Dragoon in a reply to somebody not even actually referencing the Dart movement, so we've already started making an impact. I just want to see this movement come to fruition because it means great things for everybody involved.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 13 at 3:05pm
younglink28

It's a sucky game anyway

Jul 28, 13 at 4:58pm
OMEGAMI

quote Slash
Raiden was added over Dart because Dart is an obscure character from mediocre rpg.
While Raiden is a lot more popular and had a game coming out.
But not exclusive to Sony, there a lot of obscured characters in PlayStation All-Stars, hell it includes characters that aren't fighters (Parappa the Rapper for example) but Dart (a flying nuke bomb sword fighter) is ignored (nah lets just put this guy that is not exclusive to Sony but more popular).

Jul 11, 13 at 10:50am
Slash

Raiden was added over Dart because Dart is an obscure character from mediocre rpg.
While Raiden is a lot more popular and had a game coming out.

Jul 11, 13 at 12:09am
OMEGAMI

But the jokes on them, Playstation all-stars didn't just benefit itself from adding DLC Sony exclusives, they benefit the game that the character belongs to. For example look at Parappa the Rapper, that game got fans because they added it to Playstation all-stars, the same could happen to LoD if they add Dart.
Hey we need more reinforcements on the front lines.

Jul 10, 13 at 5:15pm
OMEGAMI

quote Slash
Yoshida said that All Stars didn't sell enough to warrant more DLC/Sequels.
It's a shame, they include Raiden and he isn't PS exclusive, Dart is a 100% Sony patriot, more than Raiden.
Yet they tossed Dart aside all this time and now they can't get it done, and it was so close.

Jul 09, 13 at 6:04pm
Slash

Yoshida said that All Stars didn't sell enough to warrant more DLC/Sequels.

Jul 02, 13 at 10:43pm
DivinePaladin

I'm not sure if many of you have heard about this, but Dart was actually in development for Sony's brawler game, PlayStation All-Stars, and for whatever reason was cancelled. Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide's President Shuhei Yoshida last month also said that there were no more plans for DLC, crushing many fans' hopes for the game's support to continue. The fanbase just found out a few days ago that Dart was cancelled, and has exploded on Twitter demanding Sony Santa Monica to develop and release Dart. I figured there was still an active LoD fanbase somewhere (this was the first active one I found), and I wanted to let you guys know that this movement exists and is growing by the hundreds each day. I don't know how many of you are interested in the PSAS series, but I've seen many people say that Dart's inclusion would make them buy it on the spot, and I'd like, for Legend of Dragoon, its fans, and for PlayStation All-Stars, to ask you guys to consider joining the movement.

(Forgive me if links are against the rules for any reason.) The link to the official petition (started by myself) is right here: https://www.change.org/petitions/sony-release-dart-as-playstation-all-stars-dlc

Twitter is using the hashtag #ReleaseDart. We've gotten two direct responses from SSM, as well as Yoshida referencing Legend of Dragoon in a reply to somebody not even actually referencing the Dart movement, so we've already started making an impact. I just want to see this movement come to fruition because it means great things for everybody involved.