Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » Book based on The Legend of Dragoon (semi) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 16, 13 at 11:27pm
gobi1972

Hello. You write Fanfics? So do I. Is this the first fanfics you worked on?

Jul 02, 13 at 7:06pm
Asher Tensei

I've always loved LOD and I still have the collector's black label sitting on my cabinet! I have no idea what took me so long to find a community of people who love this game just as much as I do. I wrote this book about a year ago about a young man with an onyx stone..it transforms him into Dragoon Oblivion. For visuals, his dragoon looks very similar to Rose's. The book is called Mana and though the story is a bit different than Sony's version, I tried to glorify the Dragoon as much as I could with a great story. I'm not here asking you all to buy it, but this is a story about 5 dragoons and their fate..(it's modern day).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=444848945564900&set=pb.443786232337838.-2207520000.1372816737.&type=3&theater

It's a really interesting story and I'm currently in the middle of publishing the sequel (I have a KickStarter I'll be starting up soon!) I just wanted you guys and gals to know that the dragoons Sony created inspired me enough to create my own world with them. I want you all to read about my dragoons, but I don't want everyone to buy it...that's not why I'm here.

For all interested in LOD based dragoons in my novel, talk to me and I'll just give you a free ecopy. It's not about the money, it's about the love of the Dragoon!

Check it out on https://www.facebook.com/TheManaSaga