Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII » Cloud Strife pre-order bonus for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, plus Hope's return in screenshots » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jul 02, 13 at 8:36ambluexy

Cloud Strife pre-order bonus for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, plus Hope's return in screenshots

Rory Young - Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:36am (PST) Like (1) Share
Final Fantasy 7 remake? Nah, let's just give them a preorder skin
 Image 1
Image Gallery

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 03, 14 at 10:18am
Slash

quote RegalBryant
Remake FFVI!

Yes, I spelled that right.
Square listened to you. Enjoy your iOS/Android remake!

quote kuje

Also FFVII is playable on pretty much everything nowadays. Making a remake is a stupid idea. Just play the original.

Right, because the original aged so well.

Feb 02, 14 at 5:47pm
Auron32

game are the only retailer in the UK that are giving us the Cloud Strife costume, which is annoying, i HATE game.

Feb 02, 14 at 7:35am
kuje

I live in Sweden and this and the samurai set comes free with every copy of the game whether you preorder or not. Pretty sure it'll be available in all of Europe, not sure if it's free without the preorder though.

Also FFVII is playable on pretty much everything nowadays. Making a remake is a stupid idea. Just play the original.

Feb 02, 14 at 2:54am
Angelus

quote YellowComet
Do we get this pre-order bonus in Europe too? I ordered at Amazon and there was no line whatsoever stating a Cloud costume DLC code would be provided.
there better be!!!! I pre ordered at ebgames. Heard if you preorder in Europe you get extra stuff as well as the costume.

Feb 01, 14 at 7:37am
YellowComet

Do we get this pre-order bonus in Europe too? I ordered at Amazon and there was no line whatsoever stating a Cloud costume DLC code would be provided.

Nov 24, 13 at 10:35am
Aura

Not sure if I saw properly in that video, but that just looked like a polished up Buster Sword from FFVII. Could have at least used the Buster Sword design from Advent Children.

Also, no Omnislash, no pre-order. >=(

Nov 14, 13 at 10:19am
RegalBryant

Remake FFVI!

Yes, I spelled that right.

Nov 05, 13 at 3:13pm
Alantor25

I'm thinking of preordering LR to get the game and Cloud costume.

Oct 07, 13 at 6:35pm
Solx

................ This is why I hate humanity. Incomprehensible levels of stupidity.

Jul 29, 13 at 12:09am
KRAIZER_1

pretty cool now give me my psx era remakes lol don't tease me like that