Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Call of Duty: Ghosts pre-orders include multiplayer map Free Fall, same old Call of Duty after all » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jul 01, 13 at 11:00ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 02, 13 at 12:11pm
Thatguy101

quote S-I-E
Thatguy101
you know i can't help you if you're just trying to evade explaining the part you don't understand/dislike.
just spit it out man
I don't like the fact that some people don't get to experience a map that should (at this point four months out) be on the disc anyway because some people don't have the luxury of $60 sitting around at anytime.

And if your talking about my mini rant it seems like he got hit in the head and is talking to an imaginary army.

Jul 02, 13 at 8:35am
Animatrix

Almost all multiplayer games do map/preorder bonuses. It's an excellent marketing scheme.
But then again, Call of Duty is now a marketing scheme of it's own as well..

Jul 02, 13 at 7:04am
S-I-E

Thatguy101
you know i can't help you if you're just trying to evade explaining the part you don't understand/dislike.
just spit it out man

Jul 01, 13 at 7:43pm
Thatguy101

quote S-I-E
not fooling, ignored. i'm telling you buddy i have this tab open from youtube right now next to ol' neoseeker and it's shaking wildly up and down with an occasional milktooth flying by from all the fights at their "game discussion department".

i bet if any official at cod would admit right this instant that he's been having an affair with the boss's wife the cod kids would still ignore him to jump straight for the manpile they call the comment section.
What?

And to not be off topic, Free Fall is the nuketown 2025 of ghosts. Enough people will complain and it will be available to all eventually.

And again, What?

Jul 01, 13 at 2:00pm
S-I-E

quote Thatguy101
I don't mean to be a d***, but mark rubin is blowing smoke out of his a**. Adjust on the fly, Ya right. Its all gonna be quickscopers and campers. Is he really going to fool anybody.
not fooling, ignored. i'm telling you buddy i have this tab open from youtube right now next to ol' neoseeker and it's shaking wildly up and down with an occasional milktooth flying by from all the fights at their "game discussion department".

i bet if any official at cod would admit right this instant that he's been having an affair with the boss's wife the cod kids would still ignore him to jump straight for the manpile they call the comment section.

Jul 01, 13 at 1:26pm
Thatguy101

I don't mean to be a d***, but mark rubin is blowing smoke out of his a**. Adjust on the fly, Ya right. Its all gonna be quickscopers and campers. Is he really going to fool anybody.

Jul 01, 13 at 1:24pm
resi _4_zombie

I agree with you Mikau Kahn because these type of games don't feel like a game anymore. It seems like a pointless chore, at least when I played it.

Go play some elder scrolls or something, guys.

Jul 01, 13 at 1:01pm
Mikau Kahn

Upgrade out of your pre-teen multiplayer lust and find enjoyment in single player games, simple as that.

Jul 01, 13 at 12:12pm
resi _4_zombie

Here we go again, folks. This dynamic map thing will just become another feature to market 3 months in release. Just like the addition of wildcards, and the point system in BO2. Heavily marketed as a game changing aspect, when really, you get nothing that actually changes. Sure, you can use the machine gun, but you don't have to. Yeah, go ahead and dual wield guns, but, you don't have to if you don't want to.

It's all just marketing bull. This will be the same point and click adventure it has been since CoD 4.

Jul 01, 13 at 11:00am
bluexy