Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Xbox One » Rumor: Microsoft's Don Mattrick leaving company for a leadership role at Zynga, for real » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

A Button ACIV B Button Battlefield 4 Below Call of Duty Ghosts Destiny DICE Dragon Age 3 EA Final Fantasy XV Forza Motorsport 5 Frostbite Halo 5 Infinity Ward Kingdom Hearts III Xbox Logo 2 Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain Need for Speed Rivals Pro Evolution Soccer 14 Ryse Son of Rome Titanfall Watch Dogs Wolfenstein The Order X Button Xbox One Logo 3 Xbox One Logo 1 Y Button
Note to Guests: Welcome Guest! Please be sure to read the Posting Guidelines before participating in our discussion.Before participating, remember to read the Posting Guidelines.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 01, 13 at 10:27ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 08, 13 at 12:36am
XboxTrial

I would assume that the board of directors wanted him out, so he took the offer to move to Zynga. Career hopping from a company like Microsoft to Zynga is an obvious pitfall. Zynga is just a small firm stealing games and ideas and redeveloping them in hopes of generating revenue from advertisers and in-game currency. Personally I don't see a future in Zynga no offense.

Jul 04, 13 at 12:45pm
LOD-squa

quote Rayce
quote LOD-squa
It was confirmed shortly after by majornelson
His actual tweet isn't as amusing as the shitstorm of other tweets after that, boy that was entertaining to read. Seems like everyone's pretty mixed about this news.

The replies to his tweet were hilarious, I had a good kick out of it.

Jul 04, 13 at 6:54am
Rayce

Roy - I agree, its definitely a downgrade for Microsoft, but I'm definitely looking to see who his replacement is.

Jul 04, 13 at 5:56am
Roy

It kind of seems like a downgrade rather than an upgrade... Had he went to Sony then I would have said that might be an upgrade, but anyways, if they can find someone good for his replacement, then okay...

Jul 03, 13 at 2:57pm
Star

quote LOD-squa
Dafuq?

Yep, time to go make the memes.

Jul 03, 13 at 2:28pm
Rayce

quote LOD-squa
His actual tweet isn't as amusing as the shitstorm of other tweets after that, boy that was entertaining to read. Seems like everyone's pretty mixed about this news.

Jul 03, 13 at 11:12am
LOD-squa

Jul 01, 13 at 9:27pm
Star

Yep, he's insane. Insane. Zynga? The only games I know by them are on Facebook and are pretty retarded.

Don Mattrick, I will personally make an internet meme about you.

Jul 01, 13 at 6:42pm
Phil Anselmo

This douche made me miss Peter Moore

Jul 01, 13 at 4:15pm
Rayce

quote Solid-Snack
And there is microsoft's scapegoat.
I wouldn't put down the fact that he's probably embarassed about their dun goofed on the Xbox One. Everything eventually goes to the head producer.

Still, WHY would you do that? Microsoft is one of the biggest competitors in the world. I mean, I can only imagine some of the drama going on after PS4's conference, but still, if you're getting paid bank you'd think you could put up with it. I'm hoping for a press release or something, this is just too strange for me. >_>