Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fantasica » Trying to quit, LE 6* and TE for in-game offers/Paypal » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Fantasica forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 30, 13 at 10:01amNeroLimitz

I've been selling Guardian Cross on this forum for a while, now trying to quit Fantasica. I've been playing Fantasica since December last year and spent a total of around $800 into the game. Looking for trusted/potential buyers, if interested message me for arrangements or negotiations. I have kik so ask if you would like my kik name for easier, faster communication. Already sold plenty but still have some units/items left.

What I'm offering at the moment:

TE available - .45 cents/TE sold for now
140 Marjoram - offers kik at OriginalLimitz or please send a PM

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 10, 13 at 5:39pm
NeroLimitz

Bump

Aug 09, 13 at 11:37pm
NeroLimitz

Update

Aug 09, 13 at 4:30pm
NeroLimitz

Bump

Aug 07, 13 at 12:35pm
NeroLimitz

Bump

Aug 05, 13 at 3:24pm
NeroLimitz

Bump

Aug 03, 13 at 8:11am
NeroLimitz

Bump

Jul 06, 13 at 8:53am
NeroLimitz

Bump

Jul 04, 13 at 6:19pm
NeroLimitz

Bump

Jul 02, 13 at 8:44pm
Poto

100% smooth transaction. Very easy to work with and will definitely use again. Highly recommended to anyone thats interested in his goods. Legit.

Jul 02, 13 at 8:21pm
NeroLimitz

Updated