Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fantasica » (Paypal Verified) Discord and Caldea for sale!! ($190 for both OBO) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Fantasica forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 27, 13 at 2:27pmSokku

Planning to quit playing this game (yet again), due to a busy school year coming up ahead. So I have my 2 dream cards to sell.

Discord = $135 OBO
Caldea = $75 OBO

Both = $200 OBO

Thank you!!

Testimonies: Recommended and trusted buyers!
quote KecoaLangit
Bought Kyo, thx~
quote EvO-GoD
Reconmend anyone who want anything on his list. Easy to talk to and negociate with. Transaction was quick and painless unlike some other seller who wants you to verify all kinds of things for them. Over all transaction went smooth.
quote Theruu
Thank you for my Noir U Trustable and friendly seller! I would highly recommend and buy from again.
quote 1_Mac_Dirk357
Awesome Seller! Overall great experience! Highly recommended! I bought the remainder of his stuff, so nothing left for 'yall sorry ;-) However, I highly recommend this seller if he comes back in the future. Easy to work with, good communication, flexible, etc. It took many many, many, many trades to complete this deal, but it was still a piece a cake.
quote bahamut0707
quick and good service. bought te and potions. thank you!
Payment Process
Its honestly the same as everybody else on here:

KIK : Koronu

1.) KIK/PM me for the card/deal that you desire.
2.) Give me your ingame ID, I will open trade with you to show the cards.
3.) Reply to the trade with 1000Luna/1*Card
4.) Send the payment to my paypal as a **friends/family** (You are responsible for any additional fees) and be sure to add this comment **This is the payment for (card), I am (ID), and I understand that no refunds or returns are possible**.
5.) Once the payment has gone through I will accept the trade!

I will only do deals with people who are verified on Paypal. I am an honest seller and I have done online deals like this in other games. My only request to you after the deal is to leave a message after the deal has been processed so that other people can recognize my honesty!

Thank you and hope to do business with you!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 14 at 6:55pm
Sokku

Bump

Aug 13, 14 at 4:10pm
Sokku

^

Aug 13, 14 at 4:10pm
Sokku

Bump

Aug 13, 14 at 12:40am
Sokku

Added Pictures! BUMP