Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » WWE 2K14 » WWE 2K14 debut trailer may look like '13, but can't be since it releases October 29, 2013 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 13 at 6:58pmbluexy

WWE 2K14 debut trailer may look like '13, but can't be since it releases October 29, 2013

Rory Young - Monday, June 24, 2013 6:58pm (PST) Like Share
Who cares, let's get to the wrastling
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 03, 13 at 10:52am
Stu

lmao the commentary in that video was hilarious

Jul 03, 13 at 4:16am
Taker4ever

quote GaTheZakk
I miss the option where commentary can be turned down to be muted.

I always thought the funniest were King's he's got wood and Cole's from behind comments.

This game just doesn't seem like it's going to be as good as the most recent wrestling game is imo is SvsR 2010 due to graphics.

These graphics look poop compared to SvsR 2010, just think how good these games would look if they looked like SvsR 2010.

Also too many stupid legends, nobody plays as legends, nobody cares about legends especially if its the same butt heads over and over again.

Another thing, WWE 13, most of it's gameplay was stupid loading screens, I got so sick of loading screens that took like 10 minutes to load the match or whatever I was doing, I rage quit the stupid thing and started playing SvsR 2010 and never played WWE 13 since.
I get the sense you enjoy SvR 2010?

Btw your posts are among the greatest in Neoseeker history.

Jul 02, 13 at 7:55pm
TripleDX

quote Gouge
Someone never played Just Bring It. That's... probably a good thing though.

While you were distracted by the commentary, you didn't notice the Chris Benoit mention?
I have played Just Bring It, my CAWs kept freezing in that game. The commentary has been awful in the past but it hasnt been that bad latley

No I didnt hear the Chris Benoit mention wow I missed alot!

Jul 02, 13 at 5:49pm
Winter1

I play as the legends.

Jul 02, 13 at 12:06pm
AgatioGanon

I miss the option where commentary can be turned down to be muted.

I always thought the funniest were King's he's got wood and Cole's from behind comments.

This game just doesn't seem like it's going to be as good as the most recent wrestling game is imo is SvsR 2010 due to graphics.

These graphics look poop compared to SvsR 2010, just think how good these games would look if they looked like SvsR 2010.

Also too many stupid legends, nobody plays as legends, nobody cares about legends especially if its the same butt heads over and over again.

Another thing, WWE 13, most of it's gameplay was stupid loading screens, I got so sick of loading screens that took like 10 minutes to load the match or whatever I was doing, I rage quit the stupid thing and started playing SvsR 2010 and never played WWE 13 since.

Jul 02, 13 at 11:11am
Taker4ever

Just Bring It commentary is still one of the funniest things in any videogame ever.

Jul 01, 13 at 11:02am
Gouge

Someone never played Just Bring It. That's... probably a good thing though.

While you were distracted by the commentary, you didn't notice the Chris Benoit mention?

Jun 30, 13 at 8:14pm
TripleDX

I didnt take much notice tbh, havent played WWE13 for months now. Was distracted by the awful commentary

Jun 30, 13 at 7:28pm
GTS

Can't be serious can you dude? It's so obviously WWE '13 footage. John Cena's t-shirt, The Rock's beard and the blue ropes for SmackDown give it away. lol.

Jun 30, 13 at 6:57pm
TripleDX

quote Gouge

DAY 1 BUY!

WTH did I just see? I thought the crowd looked good but please tell me that isnt the real commentary? That was horrible. I did lol at the random buffalo comment! And there was a random Bull Buchanan mention there at the end of Rocks entrance, maybe a roster spoiler there