Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » PES 2014: Master League » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 13 at 1:09amParmar1993

Every year we always have the things we want in the famous game mode and what we expect in there. Last year there was the outcry of boots but we lived with it and learned to use it in our benefit. So, what would you like in the game mode and what do you think will be added or removed from it.

what I want to be included:

- More player interaction! Would love to talk to the players more than be so detached from them. Talk to them when you want them to learn a position, when you play them in a new position or even to learn a playing style like making some incisive runs.

- Detailed scouting and transfers. Hate the whole bid then wait for offer, then negotiate, then accept/reject. Takes the piss sometimes. Would would love to go face to face with other clubs and negotiate for a couple of minutes.

- Ability to see player development on a weekly basis, say your coach comes in with a message saying, this is how the team have done in training, etc. Gives you a chance to see how a player has done in a week and whether they're peaking or declining.

What i think will be in the game:

- More detailed transfers, purely because fans have been requesting this year after year since we switched to actual currency. Introduction of Adam Bhatti into the PES team as the community manager should make a difference in this respect.

- Different training method, they've changed this near enough every year but I'd love to see something similar to the PES2011 system where you could have a training method for different players. I'd love to be able to create a schedule for a position then on their training page just select the position that you want them to train in.

That's what I would like in the game and what I think will be in there, but what would you like in the game? And what do you think will be in the game?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 13, 14 at 12:43pm
Parmar1993

I created my own team, but it's up to you.

Combined Ability is a combination of the full stats so you are right in that short pass accuracy and speed would influence final ball.

Mar 13, 14 at 10:41am
summer1234

Can't wait to get hold of this years PES and play some ML. I've seen some screens of a players 'Combined Ability'- are these separate stats or taken from the averages of various stats? E.g. Final Ball being a combination of short pass accuracy and short pass speed or something to that effect.

Also, for anyone that has the game - are there any particular teams you would recommend beginning an ML with? Not sure whether to go with the defaults or create my own custom team like I did last year.

Mar 12, 14 at 11:37pm
Parmar1993

RAUL94, 10 minutes, but for the most part I'm writing down the ETL match report so time flies!

Mar 12, 14 at 5:14pm
RAUL94

quote Parmar1993
Anyone else play it in Coach Mode? Actually quite fun considering you have to rely on the match engine instead of your own ability.

Still would rather play it myself but it isn't really challenging a lot of the time on Professional and the game gets stupidly hard on Top Player and superstar.
Don't think I'd have the patience for that. Do you play 5 or 10 minute matches?

Feb 22, 14 at 4:07am
Parmar1993

Anyone else play it in Coach Mode? Actually quite fun considering you have to rely on the match engine instead of your own ability.

Still would rather play it myself but it isn't really challenging a lot of the time on Professional and the game gets stupidly hard on Top Player and superstar.

Feb 02, 14 at 10:35am
Northern Norman

Does anyone have Andros Townsend in their squad? Buy him he's an absolute beast

Jan 22, 14 at 11:35am
Parmar1993

quote Bluestillidie00
Newcastle are in the Europa League. Replacing Wigan, I think?

EDIT: OT But look at the views.
If you search anything like "PES 2014 Master League" into google, Neo is one of the top hits so you'll get a lot of guests clicking on it.

Jan 22, 14 at 10:55am
Bluestillidie00

Newcastle are in the Europa League. Replacing Wigan, I think?

EDIT: OT But look at the views.

Jan 21, 14 at 11:48pm
Lyonnais

quote Parmar1993
Lyonnais, a Sochaux SOMS would have been good I reckon, unorthodox team choice and in a league that most of us don't really know that well.
They're one of my favourite teams on PES tbh. I really love them, and Palermo for some reason. Probably the kits, haha.

Hoping they don't go down this season, and hoping Palermo come back up. Would be loads of fun to have them both back in PES.

Probably going to start a SOMs though. Going to get an option file first though... was just looking through some of Daymos' stuff, and good god is it amazing.

Jan 21, 14 at 11:34pm
Parmar1993

Lyonnais, a Sochaux SOMS would have been good I reckon, unorthodox team choice and in a league that most of us don't really know that well.