Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » PES 2014: Become A Legend » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 13 at 12:44amParmar1993

Not a thread at the moment dedicated to the popular game mode so I figured I'd begin the discussion. Last year I made a similar thread where everyone spoke about things they would like, what they thought would be included, etc. So why not do it again!

what i want included:
- manager interaction. Simple addition, should you be able to play a few positions but you're not playing your favourite role, you can talk to the manager who can decide whether he listens, tells you to stay put or even transfers you away.

- preferred leagues and clubs. If I want to sign for Arsenal then rival clubs should be deterred. Or if I only want to go to the Premier League then teams in other leagues should be deterred.

- season by season stats. I would love to see how I've developed over a few seasons, passing accuracy, shooting accuracy, passes per game, dribbles per game, etc.

Haven't got time to say what I think will be added but what do YOU think will be in the game mode, and what do you want in the mode.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 25, 14 at 6:04am
Parmar1993

I'd assume training in shooting and passing would contribute to it.

Played a few games of mine. Doing well with Marguaparrena but need to assist more. Doesn't help my strike partner is a terrible finisher.

Mar 25, 14 at 2:47am
WUMZ

Hi guys!

I just wanted to know,
When it comes to free kicks, they never give me a chance to take any.
I'm really a fan of taking free kicks. Is there any way of improving your free kick accuracy??
because I really want a chance to be taking some.

Mar 14, 14 at 5:38am
jasmin

I want to know what is the blocked by family sittings, how to know family sitting pass code?
Thanks you in advance. .

Feb 27, 14 at 5:11pm
EricF

I didn't even know you couldn't sign contract extensions, that is absolutely heartbreaking. Konami got it so wrong.

Feb 27, 14 at 1:48pm
Lyonnais

quote EricF
I think BAL is so disappointing this year. I'm on my third season and my play is only 69 overall with no sign of boosting fast. They'd no reason to change it from last year, 2013's BAL was the most enjoyable thing about PES.
The whole game is a bit dissapointing. With not being able to sign contract extensions, to only being able to negotiate with players in ML during the transfer window (even if they aren't with a club). BAL seems to be highly dependent on your position this year. Stats aren't randomised, your growth curve is dependent on your position, your form clearly means jack and you can transfer to essentially any club you want but can't stay with them no matter how well you play. :/

I'm not sure if changing the engine, and not knowing how to implement stuff was really worth it for a year. There are some things that are enjoyable about the BAL (like transferring to Asia or Argentina), but the lack of depth in everything about it is really sad.

Feb 27, 14 at 12:58pm
EricF

I think BAL is so disappointing this year. I'm on my third season and my play is only 69 overall with no sign of boosting fast. They'd no reason to change it from last year, 2013's BAL was the most enjoyable thing about PES.

Feb 23, 14 at 3:30am
EricF

I don't think focus points even increase in Master League so I'm not sure tbh.

Feb 23, 14 at 3:22am
Lyonnais

I swear I've had my points increas, but maybe I'm crazy. Maybe it's your position? I was an AMF I do believe.

Feb 23, 14 at 3:17am
EricF

Well that's a punch in the nuts. :<

Cheers Parmar.

Feb 23, 14 at 12:07am
Parmar1993

Don't think you can EricF, never changed when I was at Lorient or Marguaparrena.