Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » PES 2014: Become A Legend » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 13 at 12:44amParmar1993

Not a thread at the moment dedicated to the popular game mode so I figured I'd begin the discussion. Last year I made a similar thread where everyone spoke about things they would like, what they thought would be included, etc. So why not do it again!

what i want included:
- manager interaction. Simple addition, should you be able to play a few positions but you're not playing your favourite role, you can talk to the manager who can decide whether he listens, tells you to stay put or even transfers you away.

- preferred leagues and clubs. If I want to sign for Arsenal then rival clubs should be deterred. Or if I only want to go to the Premier League then teams in other leagues should be deterred.

- season by season stats. I would love to see how I've developed over a few seasons, passing accuracy, shooting accuracy, passes per game, dribbles per game, etc.

Haven't got time to say what I think will be added but what do YOU think will be in the game mode, and what do you want in the mode.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 14 at 1:53am
Kaharius

Nils I think the PESEdit patch might be one of the best ones out there. Really trustworthy site as well.

Jul 13, 14 at 12:08am
Parmar1993

Nils, I was hoping you had a console to play on, I know all about those but PC, not so much.

Saeglopur and Kaharius play on PC so I think they have a few links for you.

Jul 12, 14 at 3:51pm
Nils

quote Parmar1993
Nils - Yeah you'd need to start a new game as the Option File changes everything.

There are quite a few out there, what console do you play on?
Thank you for your help Parmar!
I'm playing on PC, could you be kind and guide me how to get it working?
You said there are a few out there, would you mind giving me a link to a file that you know & trust?
Thx.

Jul 12, 14 at 12:29pm
Parmar1993

Nils - Yeah you'd need to start a new game as the Option File changes everything.

There are quite a few out there, what console do you play on?

Jul 12, 14 at 12:28pm
Nils

quote uraniumoreo
quote Nils
quote uraniumoreo
quote Nils
quote uraniumoreo
quote Nils
Posting this here just for a better chance to get an answer..

Playing BAL PES 13:
Hi I'm new around here and it's nice to see a big thread like this about BAL in PES 13.

So I'm in my 3rd year as a player. playing currently for A.T Madrid.

I really want to play for Bayern Munich but I can't even find them on the clubs list. They are in the "Other European Teams" and won't show up in the search list.

Can anyone help me out with this one?
I think if you use the 'League Structure' option in the Edit mode, you can put Bayern Munich into whatever league

you want, but I'm not sure if it carries over to the current BaL or if you have to start another BaL.
Thank you for your answer!

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, what do you mean with Edit mode? You mean PES Edit?

How to I use it and where to I find it, is it an in-game menu?

In the menu after you start up the game, you scroll along the side menu until you come across a jigsaw puzzle piece icon (It might not be a jigsaw piece, but it says EDIT on it so you cant miss it) enter that and you can scroll down to the 'League Structure' part and then enter that. You can then move teams between leagues as you see fit. Hope this helps.

Thank you it worked. I used my previous save and the change didn't take place but as soon as I created a new player it showed up. I guess I'll wait with joining them as I am already in my 4th year

Thanks again!

Another question, how can I get the original team names to show up?
You're welcome. To change the team names you have to go into the Edit mode again and enter 'Team'. Then you can move around the leagues and rename the unlicensed team's names. If you have the team crest saved onto your device, you can import it into the game and replace the fake crest.
Where can I get the updated file? It's just going to take so much time doing it by myself..
Would that mean that I'll have to start a new BAL save?

Jul 12, 14 at 3:12am
uraniumoreo

quote Nils
quote uraniumoreo
quote Nils
quote uraniumoreo
quote Nils

Playing BAL PES 13:
Hi I'm new around here and it's nice to see a big thread like this about BAL in PES 13.

I really want to play for Bayern Munich but I can't even find them on the clubs list. They are in the "Other European Teams" and won't show up in the search list.

I think if you use the 'League Structure' option in the Edit mode, you can put Bayern Munich into whatever league

you want, but I'm not sure if it carries over to the current BaL or if you have to start another BaL.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, what do you mean with Edit mode? You mean PES Edit?

In the menu after you start up the game, you scroll along the side menu until you come across a jigsaw puzzle piece icon (It might not be a jigsaw piece, but it says EDIT on it so you cant miss it) enter that and you can scroll down to the 'League Structure' part and then enter that. You can then move teams between leagues as you see fit. Hope this helps.

Thank you it worked. I used my previous save and the change didn't take place but as soon as I created a new player it showed up. I guess I'll wait with joining them as I am already in my 4th year

Thanks again!

You're welcome. To change the team names you have to go into the Edit mode again and enter 'Team'. Then you can move around the leagues and rename the unlicensed team's names. If you have the team crest saved onto your device, you can import it into the game and replace the fake crest.

Jul 11, 14 at 8:45pm
Nils

quote uraniumoreo
quote Nils
quote uraniumoreo
quote Nils
Playing BAL PES 13:

Thanks again!

Jul 11, 14 at 5:47pm
uraniumoreo

quote Nils
quote uraniumoreo
quote Nils
Playing BAL PES 13:

Jul 11, 14 at 5:35pm
Nils

quote uraniumoreo
quote Nils
Playing BAL PES 13:

I think if you use the 'League Structure' option in the Edit mode, you can put Bayern Munich into whatever league you want, but I'm not sure if it carries over to the current BaL or if you have to start another BaL.

Jul 11, 14 at 5:01pm
uraniumoreo

quote Nils
Playing BAL PES 13:

I think if you use the 'League Structure' option in the Edit mode, you can put Bayern Munich into whatever league you want, but I'm not sure if it carries over to the current BaL or if you have to start another BaL.