Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Phones, Tablets and Gadgets » Micro SD Card Not Working » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 13 at 8:55amniallallator

Hi, I've had this micro sd card for my samsung galaxy note 10.1 since december and its been working perfectly fine, until today when i went to watch a movie on it and it wasnt picking up, so i restarted my tablet l, but that didnt work so i took out the sd card and put itback in but it said SD card has a blank or unsupported file system, but i dont know how as ive been using it for some time now, and i didnt want to format it because i dont want to loose my stuff

Please Help

Thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 08, 14 at 8:08am
Nix

niallallator

I had a similar experience with an SD card from ebay, it died in my Sony Xperia Z rather quickly.

What size was the card? the one I attempted to get working was to large for the phone so it killed it apparently.

Apr 08, 14 at 7:57am
mpower86

Sorry to say but if your PC can't read it either it's probably dead.

Feb 20, 14 at 4:02am
niallallator

Hi,
Mimilovell, I purchased this microSD card from Costco UK which is a pretty reputable store and i wouldn't expect there to be fakes there, although it could happen.
SamanthaW, I can't backup the microSD card as it can't be read by any device such as my PC as it doesnt recognise it and i can't access the filesystem.

Thanks

Feb 18, 14 at 12:46pm
mimilovell

Where did you get your SD card? I know a lot of people who get the cheap fake stuff off eBay for a fraction of the price and then wonder why their SD card doesnt work anymore after a few weeks/months or so. If this happens as far as I know the card is currupted and so is the data.

Feb 10, 14 at 5:07am
SamanthaW

How about creating a back before formatting it?

Jun 20, 13 at 8:55am
niallallator

Hi, I've had this micro sd card for my samsung galaxy note 10.1 since december and its been working perfectly fine, until today when i went to watch a movie on it and it wasnt picking up, so i restarted my tablet l, but that didnt work so i took out the sd card and put itback in but it said SD card has a blank or unsupported file system, but i dont know how as ive been using it for some time now, and i didnt want to format it because i dont want to loose my stuff

Please Help

Thanks