Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Phones, Tablets and Gadgets » Micro SD Card Not Working » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 13 at 8:55amniallallator

Hi, I've had this micro sd card for my samsung galaxy note 10.1 since december and its been working perfectly fine, until today when i went to watch a movie on it and it wasnt picking up, so i restarted my tablet l, but that didnt work so i took out the sd card and put itback in but it said SD card has a blank or unsupported file system, but i dont know how as ive been using it for some time now, and i didnt want to format it because i dont want to loose my stuff

Please Help

Thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 12, 15 at 6:50am
Simpalm

Nice post. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. I like it. Source: SIMPalm . com

Apr 03, 15 at 8:01am
neomax

Disk Drill can recover data from "virtually any storage device," such as internal and external hard drives, USB devices, memory cards, and iPods. and it's free

Feb 15, 15 at 1:38am
ExpertGames

You can use reform card memory programs..
This is a good solution if you do not want your lose your stuff

Jan 22, 15 at 2:45pm
julie77

try to carry it to the store warranty

Apr 08, 14 at 8:08am
Nix

niallallator

I had a similar experience with an SD card from ebay, it died in my Sony Xperia Z rather quickly.

What size was the card? the one I attempted to get working was to large for the phone so it killed it apparently.

Apr 08, 14 at 7:57am
mpower86

Sorry to say but if your PC can't read it either it's probably dead.

Feb 20, 14 at 4:02am
niallallator

Hi,
Mimilovell, I purchased this microSD card from Costco UK which is a pretty reputable store and i wouldn't expect there to be fakes there, although it could happen.
SamanthaW, I can't backup the microSD card as it can't be read by any device such as my PC as it doesnt recognise it and i can't access the filesystem.

Thanks

Feb 18, 14 at 12:46pm
mimilovell

Where did you get your SD card? I know a lot of people who get the cheap fake stuff off eBay for a fraction of the price and then wonder why their SD card doesnt work anymore after a few weeks/months or so. If this happens as far as I know the card is currupted and so is the data.

Feb 10, 14 at 5:07am
SamanthaW

How about creating a back before formatting it?

Jun 20, 13 at 8:55am
niallallator

Hi, I've had this micro sd card for my samsung galaxy note 10.1 since december and its been working perfectly fine, until today when i went to watch a movie on it and it wasnt picking up, so i restarted my tablet l, but that didnt work so i took out the sd card and put itback in but it said SD card has a blank or unsupported file system, but i dont know how as ive been using it for some time now, and i didnt want to format it because i dont want to loose my stuff

Please Help

Thanks