Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Bureau: XCOM Declassified » The Bureau: XCOM Declassified's narrative-driven DLC detailed, game still two months away from launch » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 20, 13 at 2:21am
Aulis Vaara

Note to self: stop buying games when they come out. If publishers want to play with fire, it would do them well to get burnt.

Exception: The Witcher 3. CD Projekt deserves all the money it will get, because they actually care about their customers.

And I would much rather have a sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Or an alien campaign DLC for it.

Jun 19, 13 at 7:15pm
DedValve

If I recall wasn't a season pass or dlc for multiplayer announced for the Last of Us before any actualy multiplayer was announced or revealed? I remember walking into a gamestop and hearing the clerk say "if you pre-order TLoU with us you'll get exclusive MP stuff!" and I said "TLoU has an MP?"

Gamestop clerk "Umm *checks box* yup, this game definitely has MP....apparently."*shrugs*

Whats next? "If you pre-order with gamestop you'll get exclusive mp content for Uncharted 4!"
"Uncharted 4? That's been announced?"
"Not for 3 more weeks until the next game convention! Get your season pass today!"

....*bleep* the future.

Jun 19, 13 at 6:20pm
bluexy

DedValve In all my years of being a video game nerd I've never seen a game be announced and had the first comments be, "Oh god I can't wait to hear about the preorder bonuses," ... "Man I wonder if this game will have DLC," or, "Screw trailers, I want to see them multiplayer weapon skins."

Apparently there's some miscommunication between gamers and marketing somewhere.

Jun 19, 13 at 5:47pm
DedValve

bluexy I thought hearing about season passes before multiplayer is even announced was your favorite thing?

Jun 19, 13 at 11:11am
bluexy