Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tom Clancy's The Division » The Division E3 2013 Impressions: Best bullet holes in glass technology in years » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 18, 13 at 7:18pm
Thatguy101

To be honest, I wouldn't worry to much about how overdone the trailer was. Most are just attention grabbers that don't mean anything.

Considering I haven't seen the trailer and just received my Gameinformer today, but reading it blew my mind.

Can't wait for this game and all the goodness of next-gen.

Jun 18, 13 at 9:39pm
Animatrix

Oh yeah, I definitely saw some potential issues in the demo. But it looks amazing, and the storyline seems pretty freakin crazy. I'd like to see more of this game, for sure.

Jun 18, 13 at 6:55pm
BlackScythe

You brought up concerns that admittedly hadn't occured to me. I was actually just dazzled by what I viewed as a impressive looking game. Very valid.

Jun 18, 13 at 4:35pm
bluexy