Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » The Legend of Dragoon stream! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 05, 13 at 4:51pm
NoBurns

Hello everyone! I am Cornelius, but online I go by No Burns. I recently have purchased a HD PVR 2, and will start streaming in a matter of days. Since I am fairly new to cap cards and how to set them up, I decided to play a couple classic games before heading on to new, flashier ones. One of my favorite games ever happens to be LOD. I figured it would be a great game to start with since it is extremely underrated, and I would like to show people how damn awesome it really is!

So being pleasantly surprised by how many people seem to still care about this gem, how would guys like to see a Legend of Dragoon stream?