Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 03, 13 at 5:30pmChelskiman

Hey, guys, and welcome to the PES 2014 Forum! I'm Chelskiman, as most of you should know. I've been around the PES Forums since PES4, and I'm a past PES mod having modded PES 2009 and PES 2010 before going on to become a section mod and eventually catmod.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 14 at 7:27am
uraniumoreo

quote High Road
quote uraniumoreo
Hi guys!
I'm Irish and I support Leeds.
meh 1/2 isn't bad
Are you Irish or do you support Leeds?

Jul 13, 14 at 5:20am
High Road

quote uraniumoreo
Hi guys!
meh 1/2 isn't bad

Jun 30, 14 at 5:55pm
Lyonnais

quote uraniumoreo
Hi guys!
Welcome man! Feel free to pop in the GD, and chat with us! If you need any help just notify me or Parmar1993 with and @ sign before our names, or drop us a pm. (:

Jun 30, 14 at 4:14pm
uraniumoreo

Hi guys!

Jun 03, 14 at 2:20pm
Tommy Vercetti

quote Parmar1993
quote Dillon Nolan
Hi guys my names dillon, I am a big Celtic fan, I love playing pes my first pes was pes 2 and ever since then I have had every one , hope to share my opinions with all you guys soon, and I hope to get along with a lot of people here, thanks again p.s. My xbox gamertag is Dillbhoy and twitter name is dillon2112
It's about time i got you to join! Hope you enjoy the place.
Wait, who is he?

Jun 03, 14 at 12:07pm
Parmar1993

quote Dillon Nolan
Hi guys my names dillon, I am a big Celtic fan, I love playing pes my first pes was pes 2 and ever since then I have had every one , hope to share my opinions with all you guys soon, and I hope to get along with a lot of people here, thanks again p.s. My xbox gamertag is Dillbhoy and twitter name is dillon2112
It's about time i got you to join! Hope you enjoy the place.

Jun 03, 14 at 11:51am
Tommy Vercetti

Hey man! Welcome to the forum!

Jun 03, 14 at 11:30am
Dillon Nolan

Apr 29, 14 at 4:08pm
Mace85

I will be making my return to Pro Evo playing on May 1 - when 2014 is on PSPlus for free in North America. Took a detour into GTA and the Fallout series recently, but now I am getting back to football!

First thing - will start up an ML with the worst team in the game (IMO) Hjorwesland BK, and again take them to glory!

Apr 14, 14 at 4:24pm
Tommy Vercetti

Hey, welcome to the forums! Unfortunately around here it's more PS3/360 based players.