Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Deity Wars » Referral Code: DWG6777 - Free Rare, Potion + Connect w/ me » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Neoseeker Deity Wars forum, to get the most of your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to Private Message functions and other user abilities we offer for the most enjoyment.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 03, 13 at 5:57am
schizzlemydiz

Be sure to leave a message saying you used my invitation code so I can throw an extra card your way 2 weeks after your start date.

Unfortunately Deity Wars doesn't have a great way to track who used the code once I clear the initial notification

Jun 02, 13 at 10:08am
schizzlemydiz

DWG6777 (Dragon Wing Glider 6 777]

Please feel free to use my code when asked during the tutorial for a free rare and potion.

It takes 2 weeks for your account to be allowed to trade gifts - so in 2 weeks - send me a message that you used my code and I'll send you a few more rares. Too many just sitting around in my deck and don't have the heart to just sell them. =)

Easy way to remember my code is the above: Dragon Wing Glider 6 777 [DWG6777]

Cheers!