Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Why This Game Will Suck/Official Boycott Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 30, 13 at 12:12amKave En

Call Of Duty is the same hot garbage year after year, and this one's going to be no *bleep*ing different. We'll have prettier graphics on the next gen systems, but that's it. No innovation, no groundbreaking features, just the same recycled crap that they call a "game".

Aren't you people sick of your wallets getting raped $60 a year? If you've bought COD every year since COD4, that's $300. Good *bleep*ing god.

Let's put an end to this.

I, Kave En, am initiating the first (and to date, only):

CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS BOYCOTT!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 24, 13 at 11:15am
rheshit

People get this game because they love to follow others... They see their friend get it they follow suit... Big numbers doesn't mean shit... Justin beiber out sold Jayz common and nas beyonce tamar braxton usher and trey songz but does that mean hes a better artist? No it means people are followers name a person you know who plays call or duty all the time without going crazy yelling swearing and tossing their controller call of duty is the only game you can see a million videos of with people going crazy playing it

Oct 15, 13 at 8:01pm
Eiche

TurMoiL911, haha that's great!

I won't exactly be boycotting the game, but rather I won't be getting it since I'm not interested enough to buy it myself. I'm sure my brothers will get it eventually, however, and I'm going to be sure to give it a shot then.

Oct 15, 13 at 7:33pm
DarkBlade725

Call of Duty and Apple releases new products every year this is how they have a good going business. Same shit just minor changes

Oct 10, 13 at 5:29pm
TurMoiL911

Oct 10, 13 at 5:19pm
Solx

IW Rebuilt the Game Engine from the Ground Up.

Rebuilt the movement system; "momentum" is the key word as far as movement for this new game.

Completely redesigned Prestige and Custom Class System.

Introduction of Squads; which includes a Horde mode that allows you +3 to fight an infinite amount of enemies with you Create-a-Soldiers and your Killstreaks.

EXP gained from Squads is linked to you Multiplayer EXP.

I am just happy to see some actual changes to the repetitive formula.

SOURCE!!!!!!!!! http://www.codghosts.net/

Ohh yea and btw DEDICATED SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 05, 13 at 6:41pm
metalhead555-666

I don't buy the game at launch I by a few months later so the price will drop a little bit so instead of paying 60 I only pay maybe 50 bucks also I don't think the game will suck, of course it will be very similar to past games because why fix something that aint broke. as long as COD games keep selling and making money there will be little to no change in later games.

Aug 16, 13 at 10:05pm
cnc

BO2 sucks and made me hate CoD, but really interested since IW > 3arc

Aug 16, 13 at 4:25am
blackomega34

quote Dilute
Now that I saw the reveals, I doubt that the game won't be good. Its gonna be really excellent guys, so don't let your hopes down!
The only thing I'd be disappointed with would be the multiplayer lag....

I, after seeing the reveal, think that it looks much better than expected. It is kind of like CoD + Counterstrike ripoff + BF
I like what I see, but still won't buy it unless something really awesome pops up.

Aug 16, 13 at 1:53am
dilute

Now that I saw the reveals, I doubt that the game won't be good. Its gonna be really excellent guys, so don't let your hopes down!
The only thing I'd be disappointed with would be the multiplayer lag....

Jul 17, 13 at 9:58am
Projectz

CoD always has and always will appeal to me. I will continue to buy each game on midnight release until one game is physically that bad that I want to shoot every person that contributed to the development of it.

Also, I love all CoD story lines as well as getting to grips with the new online play.
CoD is *bleep*ing awesome, period.