Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Elder Scrolls Online » The Elder Scrolls Online Hands-On: Is it Elder Scrolls? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

The Elder Scrolls Online logo Adoring Fan TESO Dragon Knight TESO Aldmeri Dominion TESO Daggerfall Covenant TESO Ebonheart Pact TESO Nightblade Nightingales Symbol Chorrol Shield Conjuration Symbol Skingrad Shield Leyawiin Shield Kvatch Shield Bravil Shield Cheydinhal Shield Bruma Shield Whiterun Shield Illusion Symbol Oblivion Logo TESO Altmer TESO Argonian TESO Bosmer TESO Breton TESO Dunmer TESO Khajiit TESO Nord TESO Orc TESO Redguard TESO Sorcerer TESO Templar

hideOriginal Post

May 28, 13 at 7:17amRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 22, 13 at 11:47am
RabidChinaGirl

For those that missed this earlier in the week, Elder Scrolls Online will have a $15/mo fee.

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/23693-subscription-fees-are-the-name-of-the-game-with-the-elder-scrolls-online/

Jun 23, 13 at 1:28pm
shaunwhite272

It's gonna be for next-gen consoles and PC

Jun 15, 13 at 6:12pm
Human_Tank10

quote shaunwhite272
I hope its for PS3 And XBOX 360
I am not sure if those systems could handle it they would need more than 1 disc which would make it litearlly impossible/ too annoying to play online. Imagine your friend inviting you to play for a while but hes on disc 4 or 5 while you are on disc 1 it would be too much hassle.

Jun 13, 13 at 2:26am
Prilepsky Arthur

The game on this stage looking like morrowind and i feel that almost nothing will change.

Jun 12, 13 at 2:45pm
Morrigan

quote shaunwhite272
It won't be.

Jun 08, 13 at 4:49pm
shaunwhite272

May 30, 13 at 3:31am
Shadow of Death

quote Mouldy Cheese
I'm so excited for this! It's like all the good bits of MMOs without any crap. Glad that they're putting in both the first and third person - it just wouldn't be elder scrolls without it.
Yeah, without first person I wouldn't even consider getting it. Not until it went F2P anyway.

Though I expect First Person is modified a bit to conform to MMO standards.

May 30, 13 at 2:31am
Mouldy Cheese

I'm so excited for this! It's like all the good bits of MMOs without any crap. Glad that they're putting in both the first and third person - it just wouldn't be elder scrolls without it.

May 29, 13 at 6:59pm
Human_Tank10

The lore behind it needs to bring a strong community of RP'ers. Then I would play it. Other than that I cant help but feel by basing it with elder scrolls the overhype and over expectations are going to kill it before it walks. Skyrim was extremely hyped and alot of people left it quite soon after release.

Pvp that matters wouldn't do any harm either.

Although MMOs have hit an all time low- it has to be said. New MMOs coming out are dead within months, P2P are going F2P, expectations are too high and generally MMOs are being rushed to fill in the blanks but only making the blanks wider.
I hope they take time and release it when its worthy of release and dont rush for money.

May 29, 13 at 2:54pm
Magic

Needless to say, I'll be making my character Ulfric Stormcloak.