Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Phones, Tablets and Gadgets » I Need Your Opinion Please » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 13 at 5:12am
SamanthaW

I am not really sure if this thread has been viewed as I am not really familiar with tracking viewers. Anyhow, as I mentioned in my previous post, I learned a lot after I got scammed and right now, I wanted to ask if there's anyone here who have tried buying this hand strap from amazon. I wanted to ask my Facebook friends but I didn't do so after I realized that my question is meant to be posted in forum sites. As I love neoseeker that much, I choose to post here.

So please, please, please... If you happened to buy the promo I pasted on this thread please let me know if it's worth the price.

Thank you so much again!

May 28, 13 at 6:53am
SamanthaW

I recently purchased a brand new s4 and I wanted to have it covered without spending too much. The reason why I created this thread is that I want to ask for your opinion as well as warn you to avoid paying reservation to companies that sound so good to be true.

Just last week, I purchased a screen protector for my s4. It was too cheap and the shop had a great customer service assistance which in the end made me decide to purchase a number of their products. After two weeks my order arrived but I got upset as the screen protector I bought looked so cheap and it got small cracked on the back of it. Honestly it looked so different when I viewed the product online.

Due to my hectic schedule I forgot to go online and asked for my money to be returned. And after a day, when I visited the link to the shop, it wasn’t accessible at all. I tried all my browsers but it never worked. It made me conclude that I got scam. It was my fault though as I never bothered asking for my friend’s opinion.

I don’t want other people to go through what I had gone through it’s why I created this thread, and also because I want to ask for your opinion. I hope you’ll be kind with me though. Since I wanted my s4 to be protected, (I am really protective when it comes to my stuff) I wanted to ask if there’s anyone here who have tried purchasing this rubber case. Please let me know. And also, if you know any online shop which sell discounted accessories for smartphones please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your time and patience.