Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Music » The World is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid to Die » Post Reply

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 4, 15 at 12:49pm
Iscariot

oh hey, major bump.

I'm sure I'd listened to some of the early stuff at some point, but I've been seeing the new album, harmlessness, showing up around lately, and happened upon a pitchfork review that got me intrigued.

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with how solid and cohesive the entire album is. only listened to it once so far, but definitely going to be giving it a few more spins and might consider picking it up on vinyl if I come across it at a record store.

May 27, 13 at 3:44am
Matty

Love this band, the actual full length album has been a long time coming! Hoping I'll be able to pick it up in shops!

May 27, 13 at 2:59am
GregtheGreat

Really like that song, will have to check the LP out.

Band name's a bit of a mouthful though.

May 26, 13 at 2:52pm
maxeyshikari

Absolutely fantastic emo band, listened to them for a while now and they just recently released their debut LP 'Whenever, If Ever'. Standout track 'Getting Sodas' below. They've had a few demos and split EPs released before but the LP is definitely their best work.

Bandcamp
Facebook