Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Wii U » Nintendo's E3 Nintendo Direct event to go live on June 11 at 7AM PT, prepare your Wii U » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 23, 13 at 1:11pmbluexy

Nintendo's E3 Nintendo Direct event to go live on June 11 at 7AM PT, prepare your Wii U

Rory Young - Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:11pm (PST) Like Share
The exact same time their press conference would typically run
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 30, 13 at 7:19am
Solid-Snack

I'm still debating whether to get a Wii U or not...I'd like it if Nintendo would announce a lot of exclusive games aimed at adults...But as it stands most of the big titles on the Wii U are also on current-gen machines and PC...I play 90% of my games on the PC and these next-gen consoles will only interest me if they have alot of exclusive games that i can't get on my PC.

May 30, 13 at 3:45am
Zeezow

One day before I travel, thank god, means I'll be able to see it live! 8D

May 28, 13 at 1:43pm
Thrawn

quote canderson
Mario and Zelda are to be expected.
I hope to be surprised with a new F-Zero, Star Fox, or pretty much anything that we currently don't know about.

I'd argue that the reactions of the Super Smash Bros Melee reveal at E3 2001(too lazy to get the video) was more huge, but I'm going off topic. xD
There really needs to be a new 2D Metroid title announced at some point, it's been to many years.

May 27, 13 at 8:30am
Game Over

I hope Nintendo announces some 3DS stuff too. Because i'm with Sony on Console Gaming.

Handhelds = Nintendo
Console = Sony

May 24, 13 at 7:28am
bbb7002004

E3 was never open to the public, they just used to be a lot more lax in who they considered part of the industry. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it worked.

I remember both the Twilight Princess and Brawl reveals being truly epic. I must have watched both those videos 100 times a piece.

May 23, 13 at 10:12pm
Supreme Wolverine

I would like to hear a release date for the new Legend of Zelda HD, but I really feel like that will be one of Nintendo's last droppings. Maybe we will get a release date, but I expect hardly even that I do think they will show off some of the game play though hopefully. I can't wait for LOZ, but I hope they take their time on it, and make it great. I am hoping they give it more of a realistic dark greedy look like Twilight princess I do like cell shaded graphics, but I just want a Realistic look for this Zelda.

I hope it looks like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da-rpem-bmU

May 23, 13 at 8:45pm
Dio

Ahhh, the days back when E3 tickets were available to the public and not just journalists. Back when it was about showing off to fans and not a sales bragging-fest with charts and graphs to impress the shareholders.

The reactions that Twilight Princess and Smash Bros Melee got will never be duplicated.

May 23, 13 at 6:44pm
Supreme Wolverine

F-Zero announcement would be nice Wii U needs a solid racer, and I feel it could be better than GX with the Wii U's remote if they integrated it right, and the HD look of it. Hopefully they will announce a new Metroid game too that would look awesome on Wii U.

May 23, 13 at 6:02pm
canderson

Mario and Zelda are to be expected.
I hope to be surprised with a new F-Zero, Star Fox, or pretty much anything that we currently don't know about.

I'd argue that the reactions of the Super Smash Bros Melee reveal at E3 2001(too lazy to get the video) was more huge, but I'm going off topic. xD

May 23, 13 at 5:24pm
Dio

quote Sonic Flash
Remember the Twilight princess reveal? Who DOESN'T remember that feeling? Who doesn't tear up when they watch that?
That moment will always give me goosebumps. But realistically speaking, E3 of 2004 was so much different than E3 of 2013. Intimate/emotional moments like that just aren't possible with the way E3 is set up nowadays. It's much too large-scale and commercial now.

As for the things I'm looking foward to seeing the most:
  • Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U)
  • Zelda: A Link to the Past 2 (3DS)
  • Super Mario 3D (Wii U)
  • Mario Kart U (Wii U)
  • Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS)
  • Project Retro Studios (Wii U)
And hopefully, my most anticipated of all:
  • Zelda 2014 (Wii U)