Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds » Who else is excited for this game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

May 19, 13 at 12:40pmParagon189

I can't wait for this game to come out. I like the Zelda series and this one looks the best for handheld gaming.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 13 at 6:40pm
Paragon189

quote Virtue
Right now I'm in the same position as Gotenks. We still have a while to go so for now I'm looking forward to upcoming titles like SMT: IV and (possibly) New Leaf. I'm sure I'll get back into it once summer comes around though. It looks too good not to get hyped for it
You guys are probably right, no need to get excited when it comes out in a few months. I like the Zelda series so I'm a natural fan of Zelda and Link to the Past looks really good.

May 19, 13 at 4:56pm
Virtue

Right now I'm in the same position as Gotenks. We still have a while to go so for now I'm looking forward to upcoming titles like SMT: IV and (possibly) New Leaf. I'm sure I'll get back into it once summer comes around though. It looks too good not to get hyped for it.

May 19, 13 at 2:58pm
Insanity Prevails

quote Roxas
I play the games that I want to play, not because I have to play them.
Fair enough. I think it's an excellent game and this just provided an excuse for me to bring it up, but certainly nobody should play it just because they feel obliged to do so. I'm sure this game will rock regardless.

May 19, 13 at 2:24pm
Gotenks

There's not a lot of excitement from me for this game right now. My excitement kind of died down after the games announcement. Hopefully when we learn more about the game, that excitement will comeback.

May 19, 13 at 2:19pm
Spook

Ehh, best 2D Zelda ever is just one group's opinion. It's far from a perfect experience, but the fact that it doesn't try to do things beyond what the technology could produce at the time have allowed it to solidify its place among the SNES's best of.

May 19, 13 at 2:18pm
Roxas

quote Insanity Prevails
quote Roxas
I did not play the first ALttP
You and canderson disappoint me. A Link to the Past is the best 2D Zelda game ever and your gaming experience is poorer for having not played it.
My gaming experience is fine. I play the games that I want to play, not because I have to play them.

May 19, 13 at 2:08pm
Insanity Prevails

quote Roxas
I did not play the first ALttP
You and canderson disappoint me. A Link to the Past is the best 2D Zelda game ever and your gaming experience is poorer for having not played it.

This is also why many fans have the hype turned up a fair bit too.

May 19, 13 at 2:01pm
Spook

There's still time to knock out a classic.

May 19, 13 at 1:58pm
Roxas

Excited? Absolutely! This will be a new experience for me since I did not play the first ALttP. Missed out, yeah, yeah. I've heard.

May 19, 13 at 1:52pm
Spook

BIG, FAT, YEAH!

I'm more excited than I typically get over this series because it's going to be the sequel to one of my all-time favorite titles. Still not entirely sold on the art direction, but willing to give Ninty some time to sell it.