Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.

hideOriginal Post

May 08, 13 at 8:06pmxaxtragicxendx

So I had two ur m/m fn spideys. Both were lvl 70/70 and both were mastery 45/45.

Spidey 1 - lvl 70/70. Mastery - 45/45
Spidey 2 - lvl 70/70. Mastery - 45/45

I figured tht is considered proper since it worked for every other card I've ever fused.

My Spider-Man ended up a few hundred points lower then it should have been. I immediately sent an inquiry to mobage telling them what happened but I expect to get screwed.

Does anyone have a contact number for mobage/cygames/dena??? I want this issue fixed since I enjoy trading amd selling more then playing. Please help me neo surfers. I'm sure y'all have some great advice.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 09, 13 at 9:40am
truongcharlie

same drop menu as your presents

May 09, 13 at 9:38am
truongcharlie

yeah you definitly forgot to check the card after it reaches its max for the potential power to come out.

May 09, 13 at 8:27am
Dicune

quote xaxtragicxendx
quote Dicune
quote xaxtragicxendx
Idk how to post it. Lol. Its only off by lije 300 but its the fact of the matter.

I did make sure to check mastery in the update section and everything. Made sure to watch the animation. Didn't help.
is it still unfused?
No. I had both maxxed and mastered and both were the same atk and def as the other 3 tht I had. I fused them and now they are off.
is that leg card maxed?

May 09, 13 at 7:39am
xaxtragicxendx

quote Dicune
quote xaxtragicxendx
Idk how to post it. Lol. Its only off by lije 300 but its the fact of the matter.

I did make sure to check mastery in the update section and everything. Made sure to watch the animation. Didn't help.
is it still unfused?
No. I had both maxxed and mastered and both were the same atk and def as the other 3 tht I had. I fused them and now they are off.

May 09, 13 at 6:16am
Dicune

quote xaxtragicxendx

is it still unfused?

May 08, 13 at 9:38pm
xaxtragicxendx

quote Ikelmonster
quote xaxtragicxendx
Please save my spidey
Hahahahahahahah oh man this made me laugh
I figured tht would get ppls attention. Lmao.

May 08, 13 at 9:37pm
xaxtragicxendx

May 08, 13 at 9:05pm
mandaalina

Yea you have to "collect" the mastery before fusing, sounds like that could have been the problem =/

May 08, 13 at 9:01pm
Ikelmonster

quote xaxtragicxendx
Please save my spidey
Hahahahahahahah oh man this made me laugh

May 08, 13 at 8:44pm
Dicune

did you check the masterys update? actually taping on the check masterys in the update section