Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Legend of the Cryptids » IOS: Quitting / Selling Entire ACCOUNT / ULTRAS & PP & More » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Legend of the Cryptids forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 13, 13 at 4:04pm
morgand5

Selling incriments

100pp for 20

May 08, 13 at 4:36pm
morgand5

Bump
: )

May 07, 13 at 1:48pm
morgand5

As a fellow Bumper, all Bumps are appreciated

Thanks in advanced

May 07, 13 at 9:42am
morgand5

Hey, Ive been playing for about a year (back before they had events) and am ready to quit.

Selling 850+ PP (The more you buy the lower I'll go) & (I have allot of rares I can sell for more potion)

Also have these URs listed below along with a TON of rares (in presents) and elites and event URs

ALL PM, not skill 10 but ask and ill let you know what skills are. Phones dead at the moment and skills range from 4-7.

Pegg
Witch
o Aurora
Cosmos
Gabe
Juton
[Droll] Hatter
SGK
Eirene

If you wanna buy my whole account Ill make a huge discount!

Just send a Message, leave a comment or email me at morgandowns5@gmail.com OR send a kakao message to morgand5

Thanks for stopping buy ; )