Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Phones, Tablets and Gadgets » Risk of Radiation with Old Phone » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 18, 14 at 12:44pm
mimilovell

acutually radiation from mobile phone does not wear off. If it does then it wouldnt be able to send or receive signals. If you have spoken of read of any people who had experience with those people who work in the field of wifi / mobile radiation etc... you always seems to get the same stories that people who have studied and understand this field would not use mobiles or be in a room where there is wifi. Mobile phones can also be a repeater. So lets say a person A wants to talk to person C, and you was person B and was inbetween A and C. Even though your not on the phone, your phone would repeat the signal so that the signal would reach from A to C.

Search for Mr. Barrie Trower, a British physicist who was a microwave weapons expert and who worked for the Royal Navy and the British Secret Service. He writes papers , give advice to the countries leaders on this subject. He isnt funded by government for giving these advice or talks and the powers of the mobile industry try to make sure he diesnt get heard that much. When reality he should be on the BBC with a programme to inform everyone. I didnt know much about low frequencies radiations, because I believed the story that there isnt enough evidence to say it isnt safe. But what he says does make sense.

I hope you find him interesting.

Feb 11, 14 at 3:26am
SamanthaW

I think that protection will wear off eventually.

Apr 27, 13 at 7:30pm
Xanato

I have a flip phone (and am damn proud of it!) that's about 7-8 years old. I know that these phones are designed in a way to reduce the amount of radiation they give off, but can this protection wear off after such extensive use or is that not the way it works?