Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Gaming Lounge » Capcom has faith in consoles and DLC pontential, clarifies that canceled games were for 2014-2015 » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 24, 13 at 4:48pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 29, 13 at 9:22am
Duncan Idaho

quote Mishtram
quote Lesley Pro_04
quote Duncan Idaho
*deploys a fishing rod over capcom building with a 500$ check* capcom if you want my cash bring us MML3, and good shit, not reboots *keeps pulling up and down the check*
We used to have Mega Man games every year, and now Capcom has even gone so far as to do nothing for the franchise's 25th Anniversary.

EA is one gaming company that's being run into the ground, and I see Capcom following in EA's entrails into the ground. But which company blinks first and has their CEO resign?
Just how big IS the Megaman community? It seems pretty polar -- either you must have every game ever made because it's Megaman or they made Megaman games after 2000? I was the latter until I was hanging around Neoseeker for a while, and I still don't get if there is a clear and driving community behind the titles anymore or if it's just something that keeps coming around, like new Sonic titles, that are for some reason immensely popular but are so in the background of the game-verse.
The games sold well, the worst sold one was MMBN1 and the best sold was MMBN4

Apr 29, 13 at 7:18am
Mishtram

quote Lesley Pro_04
quote Duncan Idaho
*deploys a fishing rod over capcom building with a 500$ check* capcom if you want my cash bring us MML3, and good shit, not reboots *keeps pulling up and down the check*
We used to have Mega Man games every year, and now Capcom has even gone so far as to do nothing for the franchise's 25th Anniversary.

EA is one gaming company that's being run into the ground, and I see Capcom following in EA's entrails into the ground. But which company blinks first and has their CEO resign?
Just how big IS the Megaman community? It seems pretty polar -- either you must have every game ever made because it's Megaman or they made Megaman games after 2000? I was the latter until I was hanging around Neoseeker for a while, and I still don't get if there is a clear and driving community behind the titles anymore or if it's just something that keeps coming around, like new Sonic titles, that are for some reason immensely popular but are so in the background of the game-verse.

Apr 27, 13 at 10:58pm
Duncan Idaho

quote rpg
Did they ever get a list of what they canceled?

I see megaman titles getting blasted apart, and a BOF *anything* getting slashed -.-

It's for the best we don't see those titles, I'm sure.
Basically this is like Obama having an affair, or any president having an affair, a well kept secret until it eventually leaks.

Apr 27, 13 at 9:10pm
Lesley Pro_04

quote rpg

I see megaman titles getting blasted apart, and a BOF *anything* getting slashed -.-

If they ever release said list there could be a shitstorm of negative publicity throughout the media (including social media), especially if there are any Mega Man titles on said list.

Apr 27, 13 at 12:01pm
rpg

Apr 27, 13 at 8:50am
Leo52

But SEGA IS a Japenese company....Is Capcom going to survive,am I going to Survive?Are we going to survive ?

Apr 27, 13 at 8:48am
Leo52

Maybe they cancelled them....the X series were finally 3D.....they didn´t make the X series for next-gen....Capcom is doing a LOT of reboots here: Resident Evil,DmC,take those as a example: Capcom needs more creativity and they are losing it...they have no choice but to do reboots....they ARE out of creativity...even EA is losing...and they are staying affloat selling sport games every year just for cash as EA awarded "The Worst Company Of America" Award,but CAPCOM is not so low to do that....you know why?

Japenese Companies care for they´re own fans on contrary of some(most of ´em)American gaming companies don´t care for it....and that why....See SEGA:As Sony killed SEGA and Nintendo out of competiton,Nintendo started producing they´re own 3D consoles,but as SEGA produced they´re own games for they´re own platforms,they choose to abandon competitons and "help them" by making games for them-probably to avoid being bankrupt...Capcom is lucky because they do have many award winning series and then,they could continue them,I mainly think Capcom was devoloping sequels for they´re own legacy of series but they said that they weren´t devolping sequels for Award-Winning Legacy´s,just for people to have the feeling "don´t worry" but even if what they say is true...I still worry,look,you could create many popular games,and Could purchase it!! Everyone will!! I just think they´re lazy OR are sad and bored...Well,you do HAVE cash,so why? You could buy whatever you want,but we don´t. Enjoy the Hard Work And Rich Life,Capcom!!

Apr 27, 13 at 7:42am
Roy

Agreed. Capcom should continue to make great games for the PS3 and PS4, 360 and 720, considering they should bring back Megaman and finish the X Series up. Where's Megaman X9 and Megaman X10?

Apr 27, 13 at 7:40am
Leo52

Yeah it´s pretty mature in gameplay but I liked more the old Dante,but they DID forget to implement taunts in the game and they DO NOT have scary gothic enviroments(especially in Devil May Cry 1). EA´s CEO is probably gonna resign first....and that´s awesome,but didn´t Capcom produced great games in the past which led to fan-winning series and our cash?

Capcom should NOT cancel this games,think about the past,think about popular series that you created,you could create more!!! But please,don´t do a reboot...

Apr 25, 13 at 12:17pm
Slash

quote pokemon speedy
people give me shit for liking pokemon but at least Gamefreak and nintendo haven't shitted on their fans when concerning the games,

*Looks at those crappy Pokemon spinoffs*
Hmm. Oh and not to mention 3 version of the same game with only one save file allowed, so you'd be forced to restart or buy another copy of the game if you want to start with another starter or something.