Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » MLB: Full Deck » FULL DECK 2013 Friend Code » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 24, 13 at 9:23amjames1

ZB70J2

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 14 at 6:11pm
MetalGuy

This game is just flat out AWFUL!!!!... I have NOT been able to play ANY Vs. games in months, It gets stuck when having to select "contact" or "power" swing!... MOST (90%) of the people in my "friends" list have all QUIT the game long ago, the few remaining NEVER send or return gifts, except for one guy who keeps sending useless items that I have no use for since I CANT play the Vs games... All I ever get for sending gifts are useless brown poo turd cards!... All it ever gives out during season mode games are more lame common brown poo cards of the shi ttiest 5th rate no-name players who nobody's ever heard of! Occasionally I may get a lousy, useless green card, rarely a blue, never any silver or gold!... It took me 4 MONTHS of daily playing to finally get just ONE gold card, a starting pitcher, and that was about 4 months ago!, I have never gotten another Gold card yet and probably never will without buying one with a credit card which I will NEVER do!!.. All the cards I have ARE maxed out!... It starts your closer first than brings in the starter late in the game!, That IS RETARDED! WHO The F*#K even made this POS game, some brainless puke who doesn't even know the most BASIC MLB rules?... And when a level 36 team with an 810+ rating can lose to some scrubby level 36 team that's rated at around only 300 than there is something really wrong with it, besides the fact that there are too many idiots who need to learn how to upgrade their players and their team!!... Oh, BTW, I'm soooo very sorry if I totally CRUSHED your crummy team back when I could play the Vs. mode, and you got all severely butt hurt over it! It's not like I could see your teams ratings till it was already too late to back out of a game! But thanks for the thousands of coins I get every time butthurt chumps lose to my team! I log in daily and usually find that I have 6k-10k in earnings from all the crybaby butthurt losers who tried to revenge play me and lost their diaper money again! HAHAHA!... It just ain't worth it for me to add anyone anymore! One sucker has been left hanging in my request to become friends message page for weeks and can stay there! LOL ...Peace out sukkahhhz! LOL

Nov 22, 13 at 3:34pm
musicartist1337

U97ED2[div align=center][/div]

Nov 11, 13 at 12:17pm
heem team

Add - Y97KC2 for gold

Nov 09, 13 at 7:57am
dausthof

EK7VF6

Nov 07, 13 at 7:55pm
ittybittysmitty

Mine is 9K7Q36

Nov 03, 13 at 6:21pm
John kettler

Add me please,

657TL2,

Thanks!

Oct 17, 13 at 10:42pm
Vwad

6Q72L6
Add me 6Q72L6

Oct 02, 13 at 7:59pm
Newgen

Add please
9974T2

Sep 08, 13 at 11:53pm
Dillonvfbfbf

UF7ZF2

Aug 01, 13 at 4:07pm
Cursereversed04

quote TuffHunter
Friend Code: n07ky2

Looking for Star Players?

May 6th: Neil Walker (2B) 538
May 6th: Pedro Alvarez (3B) 508
June 17th/August 10th: John Lester (SP) 523
June 19th: Jonathan Papelbon (CL) 530
August 10th: David Ortiz (1B) 518
August 10th: Mike Napoli (1B) 525
August 10th: Shane Victorino (CF) 529
August 22nd: Doug Fister (SP) 547
August 30th: Rex Brothers (SU) 538
September 8th: James Shields (SP) 555
You're saying you got those players on those days in the schedule?

I also for Aramis Ramirez. Don't remember the day tho. Know of any star LF or RF or C you can get in the season?