Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Gaming Lounge » Darksiders, Red Faction, other THQ assets find new home with publisher Nordic Games » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 22, 13 at 4:17pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 23, 13 at 6:43am
HunterKiller666

Did this company even make games before? Hope they don't *bleep* up like THQ.

Apr 23, 13 at 2:45am
Wakaman

All I can say is took someone long enough damnit. I had all but considered Darksiders as dead.

Apr 23, 13 at 1:24am
Dreadlock Holiday

Glad to see Darksiders will live to see another day. Never heard of Nordic Games, will have to check them out.

Apr 22, 13 at 11:07pm
Largerock

...Not P*?

*sigh*

Well, at least somebody with the aim to do something has picked it up. Now all I need to know is how they handle it.

Apr 22, 13 at 8:48pm
Exevier

quote RabidChinaGirl
(Also, someone voted down your comment. No idea why.)
Seems like that's been happening a lot with some fairly mild comments. Someone might just have it out for me.

quote DragonSlayer45
So glad someone finally brought Darksiders.
Same here. At the end of the day, I'm just glad a good series wasn't left in limbo because of some really unfortunate happenings in the industry at large.

Apr 22, 13 at 7:17pm
RabidChinaGirl

quote Exevier
Part of me wishes Crytek had gotten their hands on the Darksiders IP, mostly so it would have some of the original creators' influence.

On the other hand, at least it was picked up by a company that intends on doing something with it. Best of luck to Nordic Games in bringing out the potential in this IP.
Agree with this, every bit of it.
(Also, someone voted down your comment. No idea why.)

Apr 22, 13 at 7:16pm
DragonSlayer45

So glad someone finally brought Darksiders.

Apr 22, 13 at 4:52pm
Exevier

Part of me wishes Crytek had gotten their hands on the Darksiders IP, mostly so it would have some of the original creators' influence.

On the other hand, at least it was picked up by a company that intends on doing something with it. Best of luck to Nordic Games in bringing out the potential in this IP.

Apr 22, 13 at 4:32pm
BlackScythe

Hmm this publisher has a questionable pedigree to pick up Supreme Commander.

While I'm thinking of it... I wonder if this liquidation could spell the way for a Summoner franchise comeback.. nah probably just being hopeful.

Apr 22, 13 at 4:22pm
Storm

Picked up by a company without a dev team? Wow, score! xD