Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Confused b/w scanner and printer!!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 13 at 11:01am
StephenDresty1

Well I am also in a fix for it..It is really difficult...Check out http://www.greatbodykits.com/

Aug 21, 13 at 2:44am
johnmcleren

I think rather buying different machines both for scanning and printing its better to have single machine that have dual purpose for an individual use. However, if you are looking for professional use, get the different machine.

Jul 26, 13 at 11:16pm
RihhanaNZ

Don't get confused, pansydawson,. It's up to your usage. If you want it for professional purpose with lots of printing work then go for individual machine otherwise you can opt for multifunctional printer. I too use all in one printer+scanner+copier. Never had any issue at all, does my job way better and easy to use. Have a look at this link for some recommendations.

Apr 29, 13 at 8:02am
harhis23

There are a lot of multifunction printers available today but don't be fooled with the unit cost. Some cost less but the ink costs much. The more you refill, the more it'll cost you, so be smart. In line with this, choose the one with cheap ink cost.

You may consider Epson Expression Home XP-405 among your picks. It's a touchscreen printer, scanner and copier with the following specs:
• Print resolution 5,760x1,440dpi
• quoted print speed B=33ppm C=15ppm
• actual print speed B=15.8ppm C=13.2ppm
• scanner resolution 1200 x 2400dpi
• USB 2.0, 802.11b/g/n
• Epson Connect
• SDXC/microSDXC/MS Pro card slot
• 100-sheet input tray (20 photos)
• 2.5in touchscreen
• cartridge yield (pages) B=470, C=450
• 390 x 300 x 145mm (wdh)
• 4.3kg
• ink cost B= $27, C=$20 x 3
Consider your needs as your ground in deciding which device to choose.

Apr 22, 13 at 7:14am
pansydawson

Hey Guys, I want to buy a scanner and a printer and I am confused between going for a multipurpose machine having both scanner and printer capability or buying different machines for both printing and scanning. So please suggest me which one will be better and what are the options in the market available today.