Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of Xillia » Jude or Milla? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Tales of Xillia forum! Hope you stick around and have a great time here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Apr 20, 13 at 8:44amWolverine527

Which character is everyone going to go with for their first playthrough of the game?

For the longest time I've been saying I'd start with Jude,but lately I've kind of been wanting to start with Milla...As far as fighting style goes I'm probably going to prefer Milla anyway because she's the magic knight of the game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 09, 13 at 1:05am
Gamesta100

Well 9/10 I pick females over males so I picked Milla.

Aug 06, 13 at 11:31am
blaz

quote Absolute Zero
With knowing what I know about this game i think ill start out with Jude.
Me too.

Aug 03, 13 at 4:24pm
Absolute Zero

With knowing what I know about this game i think ill start out with Jude.

Jul 18, 13 at 4:28pm
Vicarious

Yeah I love characters that fight with their fists. That has always been something I have found to be very bad ass.

Jul 17, 13 at 12:20pm
Fauve

Jude fights with his fists, like Senel from Tales of Legendia. He also has some healing spells I've been told. I've also been told that playing as him is addicting.

Jul 17, 13 at 6:42am
Tenshi

quote Wolverine527
Which character is everyone going to go with for their first playthrough of the game?
>Implying I have time for more than one playthrough.

While I think the idea of 2 protags is interesting and it's nice to have the option, it also really annoys me because it's like they intentionally made it so you can't see the entire story in one playthrough. When I play RPGs, I use the guide, I have to find every treasure chest and item, defeat all the dungeons and secret bosses, or I'm not satisfied. By the time I beat the game, I've spent ~2x more than most people, and I have no intention of repeating that on an NG+.

So, Milla is a Magic Knight? What's Jude like? I tend to kind of just charge the enemy and mash X so I probably wouldn't be that good with a mage character.

Apr 22, 13 at 7:17am
Vicarious

Such a hard decision. I guess I will have to see more before I decide.

Apr 20, 13 at 9:11am
Wolverine527

quote The Masterman
I'm going to go with Milla I believe. I've heard somebody say that if you do the Milla side first you miss some stuff, but I've heard others say that's a bunch of B.S.

Plus I've heard Milla has an awesome New Game+ costume and Jude doesn't.

Yeah,I've heard that too...I hadn't heard about the NG+ costume though.

Apr 20, 13 at 8:59am
Fauve

I'm going to go with Milla I believe. I've heard somebody say that if you do the Milla side first you miss some stuff, but I've heard others say that's a bunch of B.S.

Plus I've heard Milla has an awesome New Game+ costume and Jude doesn't.

Apr 20, 13 at 8:44am
Wolverine527

For the longest time I've been saying I'd start with Jude,but lately I've kind of been wanting to start with Milla...As far as fighting style goes I'm probably going to prefer Milla anyway because she's the magic knight of the game.