Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Azubu TPA Skins! [Models out] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Apr 18, 13 at 1:28pmWakeCraterWind

Dat Shen skin. Took me a while to realize it was him-- I was mostly wondering why the Scout from Team Fortress 2 had a TPA skin now. Bluanimal you'll want this one.

Source

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 03, 13 at 7:33am
baragon600

are they limited availability?

May 03, 13 at 7:31am
Couttsy

I will definitely be picking up orianna's skin, not sure if i will pick up any of the others, shen maybe

May 03, 13 at 5:24am
BluAnimal

Skins look great. Definitely grabbing Shen and maybe Ezreal.

May 03, 13 at 4:03am
Rune Ripper

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/24137-unofficial-pbe-patch-notes-for-5-3-2013

The link above has videos for the skins, they've been put on the PBE again. They will be 750 RP supposedly.

May 02, 13 at 10:30am
Hmszelda

quote WakeCraterWind
Apparently they were supposed to come out this patch but it ran into some problems; so likely next patch it'll be out on PBE.
I'm guessing the problem was Ori.

May 02, 13 at 9:54am
Chaosfire

They all bear a resemblance to the Scout from Team Fortress 2 to me.

May 02, 13 at 7:14am
WakeCraterWind

quote Rune Ripper
Oooh I didn't even think to look forward to who would win S3 and possibly get a bunch of team-based skins. I'm wishing for a Twisted Fate one if WE win, but he'll be banned out every game probably.
Yeah, Misaya's TF is god. Just count ourselves lucky then, that Toyz's Orianna managed to sneak through for the final match. Couldn't think of a more fitting mid for a S2 Championship skin than Orianna.

May 02, 13 at 7:14am
BluAnimal

Oh baby. That Shen skin looks incredible! To be honest they all look really great, but I only play Shen out of those. Going to buy Warlord in the meantime but I'm preparing my wallet.

Any video of the particle effects/animations from PBE? I didn't expect them to be too flashy because of the new pricing system where 750 skins don't have particles/animations.

May 02, 13 at 6:51am
Rune Ripper

Oooh I didn't even think to look forward to who would win S3 and possibly get a bunch of team-based skins. I'm wishing for a Twisted Fate one if WE win, but he'll be banned out every game probably.

Anyway, I like the Shen model, sad the Ori one isn't visible. Didn't think they'd be on PBE so soon, my wallet needs a breather after the last patch.

edit: Here you can have a better look at the skins.

May 02, 13 at 6:07am
WakeCraterWind

Apparently they were supposed to come out this patch but it ran into some problems; so likely next patch it'll be out on PBE.