Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Apr 17, 13 at 10:45amSpook

Well, yeah, we're gonna need one of these to get to know one another. Come on in and say hello to the rest of us wannabe Hylians, tell us what interests you, what you're currently playing, whatever, just be friendly.

Me? I've played through every Zelda game, bar those crappy CD-i... things. A Link to the Past is still one of the most memorable games from my childhood, and even though technology has come a long way since the SNES days, it still has the best soundtrack (Dark World theme forever) and best overworld designs of any Zelda game to date. Can't wait to see all of the differences between the two games.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 19, 14 at 10:51am
Aurigae

It's me everyone has to be scared of.

Anyhow, welcome guys!

Jan 18, 14 at 9:46am
Sigma

quote Pikale
Since I hasn't introduced myself, I'm the Nintendo loving Pikale, who adores those old school 8-bit to 64-bit games and in the future will have a green Bagon by my side, and I shall use my PSI powers and pixelated sword to defend video games. So, to sum it all up, I'm a geek with near to no friends irl.
I like you already...

Welcome to the forum, everyone! Please enjoy your stay here. And don't worry, Spook isn't THAT scary... usually...

Jan 17, 14 at 11:24pm
Gameplay

Hi guys, I'm Gameplay of course. I love the Zelda series and really like this game. Unfortunately I'm addicted to Poke'mon or else this game would be mastered by now lol. It surpassed my expectations for it too, which is always great.

Dec 31, 13 at 11:06am
Pikale

Since I hasn't introduced myself, I'm the Nintendo loving Pikale, who adores those old school 8-bit to 64-bit games and in the future will have a green Bagon by my side, and I shall use my PSI powers and pixelated sword to defend video games. So, to sum it all up, I'm a geek with near to no friends irl.

Dec 23, 13 at 3:13am
MarioJr64

quote Spook
No, be scared. And welcome...
Oh no… please no…!

Dec 22, 13 at 3:08pm
Spook

No, be scared. And welcome...

Dec 22, 13 at 1:54pm
Aurigae

Welcome all, welcome one!

Please don't be scared of our Spook, haunting the forum!

Dec 22, 13 at 1:32pm
MarioJr64

Welcome shayne!

Don't think I've ever introduced myself either! So in that case…

Hey there! I'm MarioJr64, and I love the Zelda and Mario franchises! I don't often have the time to game much, unfortunately, but when I can, I cherish every minute of it!

See you around!

Dec 22, 13 at 12:01pm
shayne

haven't introduced myself in the forum yet, sooo hi
i'm shayne :-) just got this game and have been playing non stop

atm i've saved 3 of the 7 sages haha >_< but yeah, great game
looking forward to seeing you guys posting a lot in the forum ^^

Dec 22, 13 at 10:36am
MarioJr64

Welcome, Kingy!

Yup, it's a brilliant game! One of the best on 3DS, too!