Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Computer Help and Discussion » About Asus laptop » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 29, 13 at 2:12pm
super michael

quote harhis23
What about PC Clinic Gibraltar?

I suggest you should check out their website (pc-clinic-gib.com) prior to visiting their place, and see if they got what you want to purchase. Otherwise, give them a call. They also provide a contact number for you to call as well as their fax and email add for inquries, on their website.
I try calling tomorrow to see what laptop they bring in their shop.

Apr 29, 13 at 6:12am
harhis23

What about PC Clinic Gibraltar?

I suggest you should check out their website (pc-clinic-gib.com) prior to visiting their place, and see if they got what you want to purchase. Otherwise, give them a call. They also provide a contact number for you to call as well as their fax and email add for inquries, on their website.

Apr 25, 13 at 6:25pm
SamanthaW

How about the main shop of Asus? For sure they'll accommodate you if you contact them.

Apr 11, 13 at 3:22am
super michael

I been trying to find a shop in London that sell laptop like Asus G75vw, but all I find are online shopping site like amazon, ebuy etc but those are no good. I live in Gibraltar and the shop don't sell gaming laptop except for alienware.

I want to know what shops in London sell Asus G series like Asus G75vw for an example.

Online shops are useless since most online shop like amazon don't send them to Gibraltar since mostly they normally for UK only. I haven't found a online shop that send it to Gibraltar like laptop so no online shop.