Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Prestige Refund Tokens » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 07, 13 at 11:28am
Call_Me_God

quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
No, it doesn't transfer tokens from prestige to prestige. I thought the same thing when I tried it after I used all my Custom Class slots.

It refunds any tokens you've used that prestige. So it's only useful at higher ranks.

So say you're sitting at level 50, and you've used all your tokens but want to unlock the M8, you can refund those 50 tokens back, which will re-lock everything, but allow you to unlock whatever you want again.
ok now i understand, thanks for clearing that up for me

Apr 05, 13 at 5:21pm
DarkBlade725

Its actually a really good option if your not going up to prestige master but you dont have a token to get it. I actually thought it would refund my permanent tokens and not the normal unlock token but I was wrong

Apr 05, 13 at 4:41pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

No, it doesn't transfer tokens from prestige to prestige. I thought the same thing when I tried it after I used all my Custom Class slots.

It refunds any tokens you've used that prestige. So it's only useful at higher ranks.

So say you're sitting at level 50, and you've used all your tokens but want to unlock the M8, you can refund those 50 tokens back, which will re-lock everything, but allow you to unlock whatever you want again.

Apr 05, 13 at 12:54pm
Call_Me_God

Can someone please explain to me what this actually does?

I have my 10 classes already so chose to refund tokens, I had about 30 tokens and since I unlocked create a class mode there was only 4 i think so what does this actually do? I was expecting to have my 30 tokens on my next prestige but I guess that's not the case.