Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Bravely Default » Rumor: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy being localized for North America, about time » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 04, 13 at 8:56ambluexy

Rumor: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy being localized for North America, about time

Rory Young - Thursday, April 4, 2013 8:55am (PST) Like Share
Still not official, but Square Enix is kind of busy right now
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 05, 13 at 6:50am
Abyss Raider

All I can say: YAY!!

Apr 04, 13 at 10:25am
Auron32

well, this is good news, but how about Type 0?! that game looks awesome, i dont care if its only digital download (which i HATE with a passion) give us a freaking english release!!

Apr 04, 13 at 9:24am
DragonSlayer45

If this turns out true, I am liking this new SE already.

Do it Square Enix. Give me a reason to actually like you again.

Apr 04, 13 at 9:21am
bluexy

daveyd I'm thinking the same. They've got a ton of financial stuff to work out, on top of their new Preisdent who isn't actually their president for a while yet. E3 seems fitting.

Apr 04, 13 at 9:20am
daveyd

"This just in, the anonymously sourced rumor is still just a rumor. Also, we've got an exclusive preview for a game that may or may not actually exist, possibly developed by some guy who made some game some people kind of liked once... "

I think Square-Enix gets off on torturing RPG fans. That would explain FFXIII and its sequels. SE'll probably localize BD, but will likely wait until E3 to confirm the localization.

Apr 04, 13 at 8:56am
bluexy