Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Rumor: StarCraft 2, Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft expansions, Titan teaser at BlizzCon 2013 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 03, 13 at 9:47ambluexy

Rumor: StarCraft 2, Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft expansions, Titan teaser at BlizzCon 2013

Rory Young - Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:47am (PST) Like Share
Blizzard takes over the world in 2013
 Image 1
Source: Titan Focus
Section: PC Games

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 30, 13 at 1:33am
Overheten

Just ran across this article.... lol. You jokers who do not play WoW very much cannot wait to make a bee-line to your keyboards to predict this will be the last expansion coming up because numbers dropped again...

It dropped again.. and now they have 7.7 MILLION subs each month STILL. That is more than every other MMO combined. That is close to $100,000,000 a month still. $1.2 Billion a year!

That does not even include the merchandising, the books, and the comics. Soundtracks, toys, and in game items.

Good lord, what the hell has the "never had a real job in their lives" expert government teachers teaching kids the past 20 years?

Apr 22, 13 at 8:30pm
Bryan

Blizzard normally starts a new expansion almost immediately after the previous one is released. In the beginning it is mostly just ideas for the expansion, like small things since they have the story all planned out already. But we still have about 2 or 3 more patches left before it is released.

Apr 03, 13 at 10:51pm
Misato

Wow another World of Warcraft expansion already in the works? Seems pretty sudden with Mists of Pandaria only being out, like, a bit over six months already. Everything must eventually end, I suppose.

Apr 03, 13 at 5:33pm
Tenklis

I won't be buying the d3 expansion, unless it fixes the games core problems which I highly doubt. ( Core problems do not include the rmah, the rmah was a fantastiic idea)

Apr 03, 13 at 11:15am
Crusad3r

Am looking forward to the D3 expansion. Hopefully it'll include travel between different acts, though I won't hold my breath on that.

Apr 03, 13 at 9:47am
bluexy