Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate » Bows » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 01, 13 at 12:57am
killergamer99

What is the artillary shot

Mar 31, 13 at 8:16pm
VonDoom

Get used to the range of the artillery shot on your bow and use it as often as you can. It does KO damage meaning you will make the monster tired, which opens them up for more hits, drugged food, etc. Also look at the coatings they can use and use them to your advantage. Keep up constant pressure with charge attacks, as the damage of the shot gets stronger depending on the charge (I.E: lvl1 90% damage, lvl2 100% damage, lvl3 150% damage). Thats all I can think of for now. Good luck! they are quite fun when you get used to them

Mar 31, 13 at 12:27pm
killergamer99

hey guys for one its good to be back but i was wondering on the bows in this since they werent in MH3 are they any good any suggestions i would like to start using them i just started the game so im at star one right now but the ranks will be raised quickly lol