Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag » Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag first gameplay trailer hits, Collector's Edition and GameStop DLC announced » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Mar 25, 13 at 12:24pmRabidChinaGirl

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag first gameplay trailer hits, Collector's Edition and some DLC announced

Lydia Sung - Monday, March 25, 2013 12:24pm (PST) Like Share
There's also some kind of new VIP program...
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 13 at 1:54pm
CyrusSyn187

The fact that ubi wants to make even more money in trying to have people spend even more money to play another game under the AC banner is pointless. they won't make as much money that way as opposed to just do what they do when they release a new game across the gaming world. And if the story is that important to what is going on in the AC world then there's no need to have a game like liberation out only on a select device. That being said if you really want to play any game then just torrent it and get an emulator on your computer to play it.. So you may not be able to play it online if you really want to do that then break down and get the select device and game and play.

May 20, 13 at 7:22pm
ambing1

http://www.gamearena.com.au/news/read.php/5119592?latest=1

I think it's pretty early to have another Assassin's Creed game but as long as the game is good, what's the difference? And of course by good I mean interesting and entertaining with each new entry to the franchise. I enjoyed AC2, AC2.5 and AC2.7.3 and it was released yearly without any big major changes, and yet it stayed interesting and entertaining. There is a line,of course, that you cannot produce 5 almost identical games charge and expect a positive reaction, but AC is a franchise(so far..) that is aware of just how much to milk a game, before bringing a fresh new style. Let's hope this new one will be bigger and better.
Some may argue that there wasn't any need to make Brotherhood, but IMO it is a better game than AC2. They took the gameplay of the first and fixed it's flaws, and combat is just so much fun.
Revelations was still good, but didn't really change much about brotherhood, except adding that stupid tower defense game, and bomb crafting. I had some fun times with the lambs blood bombs in big crowds.

Mar 27, 13 at 9:19pm
Largerock

quote LOD-squa
Have they announced who is voicing the characters, largerock?
just sayin.

Mar 27, 13 at 8:13am
IcarusAbides

quote largerock
I said this before I'll say it again, We need feckin Black Beard from Pirates of the Carribean to voice Black Beard.
So Lovejoy then

Did anyone understand that reference?

Mar 27, 13 at 8:09am
LOD-squa

Have they announced who is voicing the characters, largerock?

Mar 27, 13 at 2:16am
Largerock

I said this before I'll say it again, We need feckin Black Beard from Pirates of the Carribean to voice Black Beard.

Mar 26, 13 at 12:05pm
IcarusAbides

quote RabidChinaGirl
I'm about to buy a 3DS pretty much just to play Castlevania, I don't want to have to buy a Vita just to play that

Mar 26, 13 at 10:48am
RabidChinaGirl

Mar 26, 13 at 3:39am
Dragoon

quote RabidChinaGirl
LOD-squa Don't lie to me, son. ಠ_ಠ

But also, you're welcome.
Should still be set in China tbh.

Mar 25, 13 at 3:41pm
Ninmecu

Slightly un-related(Due to it being AC3 in nature) but I feel they should just create a whole new IP, lets be honest. If AC3 had been a story about the American revolution through the eyes of a Native trying to protect his home, it would be judged under the light it deserves-rather than having Grandaddy Altair and Papa Ezio glaring at him for simply NOT being an Assassin. I'm getting a very similar vibe from this one. Granted it sounds cool when you say "Pirate trained by (*#*ING NINJA ASSASSINS but realistically, how can anyone defend this as being, well, a game about the Creed and Killing people? But then again, we're all so afraid of new IP's, (Dev's Pubs and US the Consumers are all equally to blame in that.respect.) but would it really be so wrong to just turn around and say "No, this isn't an Assassins Creed Game, we're just using it as an excuse because Pirates!" instead of "Well, we think it has merit to tie the game into the previous mythos created by the AC games..." I'm also more than a little vexed at the ending to AC3...Just, ugh. I can't believe I'm saying this, but haven't we had enough Assassin's Creed? Isn't it time to just...let it go for a little bit? Maybe rethink the Formula?