Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX » Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix PAX East trailer, shows off gameplay and English dubs » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Mar 22, 13 at 12:01pmArames

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix PAX East trailer, shows off gameplay and English dubs

Adrian Lok - Friday, March 22, 2013 12:01pm (PST) Like (3) Share
Anyone else getting a bit teary-eyed watching this trailer?
 Image 1
Section: Sony Consoles

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 11, 13 at 2:44am
kh master

AWSOME

Apr 07, 13 at 12:42pm
Resilience

They should have just bundled every kingdom hearts game together, with an 'ultimate' ending unlocked when each game is 100%. The ultimate ending would show a 5 minute trailer of Kingdom Hearts three.

This would be perfect for people who couldn't/didn't play Re:Coded, Birth By Sleep, Dream Drop Distance, and other games.

Apr 07, 13 at 12:27pm
Zale

Oh god, 358/2 Days is one of my favorite DS games too, I can't wait to see it and the original in HD. I wonder if they'll keep the mission system from Days?

Does this mean there's also a possibility of a 2.5 Remix with the other games?

Mar 25, 13 at 7:46am
Krystal Dark

Frig why did this had to be on the one console i don't have.(Even though i have all of these games already )

Mar 25, 13 at 7:37am
Angelus

This had to be the year when all the good stuff comes out when I am just two days away from starting my double diploma in business and management. I vowed not to play any game within the next 9 months. I will have quite a collection of games to play when I finish my course

Mar 25, 13 at 7:01am
LOD-squa

I'm excited, always wanted to play Final Mix and now I need to buy a PS3 for this as well as FFX. XD

Mar 24, 13 at 1:30pm
MrX867

I cannot wait, this will be a collection that will definitely be worth playing especially seeing as how I never played Re: CoM. I just hope they make the cutscenes skip-able after seeing them once lol

Mar 23, 13 at 8:56pm
Fluidity

So pumped for this, brings back so many memories and ahhh I need to download the music. While KH2 was my absolute favorite, this was a close second. I'll be getting this day one. (:

Mar 23, 13 at 7:25pm
Polarity

quote Slash
The only game worth playing in this collection is the first one.
Re:CoM has a terrible battle system and reuses levels from the first game and Days is just a "movie"
While reusing levels from the first game was kind of the point of Re:CoM - after all, isn't it called Chain Of Memories - I pretty much agree with this. CoM's battle system is indeed terrible and I have no idea why in full on *bleep* they'd only have the FMV scenes for Days when they could also port the game.

Oh wait, then they'd have to touch up the game so that the 2D objects are 3D and the 3D objects are HD, and we can't have that, can't we.

Mar 23, 13 at 3:30pm
Slash

The only game worth playing in this collection is the first one.
Re:CoM has a terrible battle system and reuses levels from the first game and Days is just a "movie"