Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » ReQuests, Feedback and Suggestions » [Suggestion] Neoseeker app for Windows Phone » Post Reply

Note to Guests: This forum is only for issues related to neoseeker.com. Please, do not post questions related to games. RFS is for site related discussion. If you require gaming help, check the forum directory here and search for the correct forum.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 09, 13 at 10:28am
tekmosis

We have an API so if anyone wants to develop an app they're more than welcome to!

API Documentation: http://api.neoseeker.com/docs/

Mar 22, 13 at 1:47am
XboxOmac

Lately, I have come back to Neoseeker, and I must say, the mobile version of the website is great.

Though, I still feel like I'm lacking that lust from the desktop version. Don't know what it is really.

I was thinking if there are any interested developers to make an app for Windows Phone. Slowly the market share is growing for Windows Phone, but surely enough it is growing.

Design for Windows Phone 7.x and 8.x. The more people you can reach out to, the merrier.