Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity » The Ice Underpass! [Game 4 - Round 1] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 21, 13 at 5:13amSquiggle

Hello all and welcome to The Ice Underpass! Thought this forum could do with a bit of some fun so I bring to you this Mafia style game! Kubrick and myself will be running this game so if you have any questions or concerns pertaining to the game, you can post in this thread or PM one of us. To gain maximum enjoyment out of this game please read the game rules and follow by the sitewide rules.

~ Rules

~ To join the game, simply post in the thread saying you would like to join. The desirable amount of players we'd like for each game is between 9-15. If we get a full game and you'd like to join the next one, PM myself or Kubrick and you will be reserved a spot.

~ The game consists of three roles:
  • Axew: These are all the regular players. If you do not receive a PM regarding special roles, you are one of these. Each round you must decide who you think is the Kyurem and cast your vote in this thread. You win if you eliminate the Kyurem, and will receive a spot in the next game if you wish.
  • Kyurem: This is the player that the Axew will be trying to take down. You will receive a PM if you are the Kyurem for this game. You must PM the current game host each round on who you would like to kill. In addition, you must also make a standard elimination to blend in with the other Axew. You win if you eliminate all the Axew and the Virizion, and will receive a spot in the next game if you wish.
  • Virizion: This player has the power to keep one other player safe from elimination per round. You will receive a PM if you are the Virizion for this game, and your identity must remain a secret. You must PM the current game host each round on the Kyurem's turn on who you would like to save, until you are eliminated yourself. If the person you decide to save gets killed by the Kyurem, your vote will not be able to protect them.
~ This is how each round will be set up:
  • First, the Kyurem must PM the current game host on who he/she would like to kill. The Virizion must also send a PM on who they would like to save for that round. When this is done, the result will be posted here.
  • The Axew (and Virizion) must make a decision on who they think is the Kyurem. You must all (including the Kyurem) cast your vote in this thread within three days of the Kyurem's kill. The player with the most votes gets eliminated.
  • In the event that there is more than one player with the most votes, the player who was eliminated first will get to cast the tie-breaking vote.
  • This repeats until either the Kyurem is taken down or all the Axew (and Virizion) are killed.
  • If the game comes down to two players left, the first eliminated player must PM the current game host to vote on who they think is the Kyurem, ultimately deciding the winner of the game.
~ Failure to get your vote in on time will result in a vote against your name. If you have problems with getting your votes in on time, please let myself or Kubrick know.

~ If the Kyurem fails to make a kill within three days of a new round, the current game host will make the kill instead.

~ Once you make your vote, you will not be able to change your vote. So make sure you make your vote wisely.

~ You can form alliances if you wish and discuss tactics with other players, and this can all be done over PM. You may also uphold a discussion of the game in this thread.

~ If you get eliminated from the game, please do not kick up a big stink about it, as it spoils the game and makes it less enjoyable for the other players.

~ As said before, it is important that you abide by the sitewide rules, so please avoid spamming, flaming, linking to explicit content, etc.

~ And finally, this is a game, so make sure to have fun!

Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a ban from joining the next two games, as well as a possible ban from the whole forum if the situation calls for it.

~ Hall of Fame

Game 1: PikaBulbasaur (Kyurem)
Game 2: Midnight, Wally, Papuito, PikaBulbasaur (Axew)
Game 3: Alex Noone (Axew)

~ Current Players

I'll be hosting the first game, so if you need any clarification on anything, fire away!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 13 at 4:32pm
PikaBulbasaur

So sorry about the no vote!

I was away for three weeks with limited computer access.

I will be going away for yet another three weeks on Sunday! Please disconnect me from the game as I will be unable to play, but I will undoubtedly play when I get back.

<3 PikaBulb

Jun 29, 13 at 11:19pm
jaydencherry

I think Kubrick forgot about us

Jun 18, 13 at 2:17am
chocho123

Is it too late to join?

Jun 17, 13 at 7:57pm
MorteRules

Kubrick Did this thread die or something?

Jun 12, 13 at 10:42pm
Papuito

Sorry about the no vote i need to remember to keep track of this thread. Should not happen again

Jun 12, 13 at 9:57am
Whalesaysmoo

Kubrick thanks for putting me in

Jun 12, 13 at 9:35am
Paragon189

Great. And I forgot to vote also.

Jun 12, 13 at 1:43am
Kubrick

Jun 12, 13 at 12:07am
Midnight

Oh this is just great. B|

Jun 11, 13 at 11:52pm