Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Overseas Games and DLC. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 13 at 9:38pm
DarshD

quote Saga
I'm getting "Invalid Code". I assume that means I should try with a UK account now? I expected something more like "you can't download this from this account".
Yes, make a new user profile on your PS3 and then sign up for a UK PSN account. Check the YouTube to know what exactly should be your street address. Then, once all set up, visit the PS Store and try the code.

Mar 20, 13 at 6:00pm
Arietta

I'm getting "Invalid Code". I assume that means I should try with a UK account now? I expected something more like "you can't download this from this account".

Mar 20, 13 at 11:59am
HunterKiller666

The code might be restricted to the region, but give it a try anyway. If it doesn't work, create a UK PSN account and then download it. Game contents are shared between all profiles on the same PS3 so you can go back and play it on your US account after downloading and installing it.

Mar 20, 13 at 11:55am
Arietta

A few months ago I purchased Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Which via E-Bay. It shipped from the UK.

My PS3 is from the USA, and my PSN account is American too.

This game comes with free DLC. Can I get it despite my game being from the UK?