Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 » PES 2014: Improvements, Developments and Wishlist » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Mar 20, 13 at 6:02amParmar1993

I know the last thread went a little overboard and crazy but we'll move past that into this more civil thread. Anything getting out of line will be reported to the mods. This is your only warning.

NOW! lets get back on track. I've just seen this 14 minute video about what's bad in PES2013 and what needs improving but it's mainly about polishing up minor blemishes on the match engine that i'm sure the new Fox Engine will improve on that.

my personal wishlist for the game:
  • Random Selection Matches!
- Probably my favourite mode i've played with friends. choose 4 teams, you get a team of 22 from those teams. me and my cousins used to have certain rules with it like 2 nations and 2 countries, can't have same player twice, nation can't be of the club country. And finally, No-one can use Adriano.
  • Master League Transfer revamp
- Pretty basic and i'd really like a better system when you can formally bid for a player and issue deadlines with bids as i'm sick of 'negotiating' with a team only for them to hang onto the deal for 2 weeks and then your secretary coming in saying "The bid for XX has not been successful" with no reason behind it whatsoever.
  • More Editing options
- When doing kits, you're only allowed 1 image on the kit but with most kits, there is the the manufacturer logo and the main sponsor's logo. I'd love for images to be inserted into 2 sections.
- Another thing on this i'd like is positioning of these images. i'd love various options like "manufacturer: Left/Right/Centre" or "Main: High/Medium/Low" on the shirt because Chelsea's Samsung logo is quite high up on the shirt compared to the positioning of Arsenal's Fly Emirates logo.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 24, 13 at 2:46am
Parmar1993

ML player growth is too high for the team. Your players develop too quickly in comparison to others. I'd prefer development to also depend on the player as well as coaching and whatnot.

I keep banging on about this point but I'd like a message saying how my players are developing regularly like in BAL where your agent shows development progress every time you view messages. I really liked that in old games to gauge how my players are going and whether I need to get rid of them or keep them, etc.

Aug 24, 13 at 2:14am
barrsy

Injuries defo need to be worked on, so much needs to be done. the transfer system needs a total revamp, player career stats would be a lovely add on to the game. also for me player growth is way to high. Sako went from low 70's to high 90's in 2 seasons..

Aug 23, 13 at 9:28am
Johnny Pizza Man 78

That's true, the animation when someone gets injuried needs a change too..The player sitting on the sideline is shit too.

Aug 23, 13 at 9:20am
barrsy

injuries need to be better, i played 4 seasons never had a player out for more then a month.

Aug 18, 13 at 10:46pm
Parmar1993

quote aussie_tim
Is it true the AFC champions league has been added to Provo14? And does this mean the official Western Sydney Wanderers A League team will be included? I damn hope so will make it the most epic Provo yet!!
Yes it is in. It will likely be its own stand alone game mode like the Champions League and Cops Libertadores is at the moment. There is talk of it potentially being in Master League but no one knows for sure yet.

Aug 18, 13 at 10:24pm
aussie_tim

Is it true the AFC champions league has been added to Provo14? And does this mean the official Western Sydney Wanderers A League team will be included? I damn hope so will make it the most epic Provo yet!!

Aug 03, 13 at 7:35pm
Lyonnais

That kit is beautiful. How people even do that is outstanding. The detail on the socks is nuts.

Aug 02, 13 at 1:50pm
Tommy Vercetti

quote High Road
quote Tommy Vercetti
I know. Not going to stop me though.
By the way this download is a must. Can't quite work it myself but is a godsend in seeing how well your kit is looking.

Awesome thanks.

Aug 02, 13 at 1:48pm
High Road

quote Tommy Vercetti
By the way this download is a must. Can't quite work it myself but is a godsend in seeing how well your kit is looking.

Aug 02, 13 at 1:46pm
Tommy Vercetti

quote High Road
quote Tommy Vercetti
So it seems I must learn this then.

It's alot harder than it looks.