Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! » Astral Pack: Booster Two » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please look at the dates of when the last post was added to a thread as bumping a thread who had it's last post a year ago is not prefered.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Millenium Necklace Millenium Key Millenium Rod Bujingi Turtle Yami Yugi Millenium Eye Yugi Muto Akiza Izinski Ancient Faerie Dragon Ancient Fairy Dragon Millenium Scale Black Rose Dragon Black-Winged Dragon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Dark Magician Girl Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend Kite Tenjo Kuriboh Life Stream Dragon Majestic Red Dragon Millenium Puzzle Millenium Ring Yuma Tsukumo Power Tool Dragon Power Tool Mecha Dragon Red Dragon Archfiend Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode Red Nova Dragon Joey Wheeler Majestic Star Dragon Reginald Kastle Shooting Quasar Dragon Shooting Star Dragon Stardust Dragon Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Stardust Radiance Dragon Time Wizard Yusei Fudo 2 Yusei Fudo

hideOriginal Post

Mar 19, 13 at 12:14pmSwampert X

link to shriek

So far only 2 cards have been revealed of which the first is Slushy. This is one of those reprints that is simply not needed at all and is a waste of space in my opinion. The second is Harpie's Brother, the only use I can see in him is a potential name change so that the text can be removed from the new Harpie's.

I slightly expect that the old Harpie's will get a reprint in this and most importantly Harpie's Pet Dragon because Konami wants to see these packs fly. I heard some rumours on Shooting Quasar Dragon being an Ultimate Rare in this pack but I have no source on that and they're just rumours so it's most likely NOT to happen.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 09, 13 at 12:19am
¿?¿?

I'm not sure but in the Japanese TP they have hysteric party, harpie's pet dragon, phantom beastt pegasus, phantom beast thunderbird, birdman, mecha phantom beast token. And some
Some other reprints.

Mar 22, 13 at 12:25am
Soda

quote AlucardZain
quote kisshu24
quote pokemon speedy
quote Miragedres
No love for Swift Birdman Joe pokemon speedy?
I have all the love for him, he's the card who dies for Icarus Attack after all so instead of my blackwings dying I think of him
Now THAT is evil. I like it! Back to point, naming him Sky Scout kinda seems like they just didn't care for anything and pushed two words next to one another, which kinda irks me. Hell, Aerial Fighter Birdman sounds better to me than Sky Scout, but sadly the name is going to stick. Maybe we'll get a super Poki Draco to go along with that Slushy craze...
Ya, cuz POKI DRACO IS SO CUUUUTTTEEE!!!! But why the name change for Brother? Im all for new Harpie Lady support and shtuffs though.
He was never originally part of the Harpie archtype. He's called something like Birdman in Japan and the translation team is stupid. They're changing his name because otherwise all the new Harpie support would have to have the text "except Harpie's Brother" added. This is just easier.

Mar 21, 13 at 11:04pm
AlucardZain

quote kisshu24
quote pokemon speedy
quote Miragedres
I have all the love for him, he's the card who dies for Icarus Attack after all so instead of my blackwings dying I think of him
Now THAT is evil. I like it! Back to point, naming him Sky Scout kinda seems like they just didn't care for anything and pushed two words next to one another, which kinda irks me. Hell, Aerial Fighter Birdman sounds better to me than Sky Scout, but sadly the name is going to stick. Maybe we'll get a super Poki Draco to go along with that Slushy craze...
Ya, cuz POKI DRACO IS SO CUUUUTTTEEE!!!! But why the name change for Brother? Im all for new Harpie Lady support and shtuffs though.

Mar 21, 13 at 11:30am
kisshu24

quote pokemon speedy
quote Miragedres

Mar 20, 13 at 7:17am
Miragedres

LOL. You're an evil good man.

Mar 20, 13 at 7:10am
pokemon speedy

quote Miragedres

Mar 20, 13 at 7:09am
Miragedres

Mar 20, 13 at 7:08am
pokemon speedy

quote Miragedres
^ what he said. Also, SKY SCOUT is a really bad name change for Harpie's Brother considering his translation should be something like Birdman.
Bitch please, only birdman I want in the TCG is Genex Ally Birdman

Mar 20, 13 at 6:56am
Miragedres

^ what he said. Also, SKY SCOUT is a really bad name change for Harpie's Brother considering his translation should be something like Birdman.

Mar 19, 13 at 2:14pm
kisshu24

If SQD became ULTI, I'm not sure if I could ever go back to my locals without the thoughts of robbing them of their Astral Pack stock and start pulling xD