Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII » Square Enix introduces Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII's Dead Dunes setting in eight screenshots » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Mar 18, 13 at 9:21ambluexy

Square Enix introduces Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII's Dead Dunes setting in eight screenshots

Rory Young - Monday, March 18, 2013 9:21am (PST) Like (1) Share
"Could this be it? The stolen treasure?"
 Image 1
Image Gallery

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 13 at 10:05am
CocaineCowboyFF7

Who is actually buying this cash-grab?

Mar 20, 13 at 8:37am
Abyss Raider

LOD-squa Agreed, I don't see a FF game working too well with one character. I enjoyed the monster taming a lot in XIII-2, and think it would be neat if they stuck with it, but also would let you replace the monsters with other characters who would have unique paradigms and whatnot, and let you control them (heck, conrtol of monsters would be awesome too.) That'd possibly be the best addition to the XIII series in my opinion.
Kuje It would be awesome to see the monster taming make a return, it was the thing that swayed my decision to buy XIII-2, I enjoyed it a lot.

Mar 19, 13 at 3:38pm
Auron32

personally this could be like Crisis Core, which would be EXCELENT, that was one reason i own a PSP.

If you can get a monster or two, then yay, but i'd be happy just to play as Lightning, with Summons as party members that you can level up.

Mar 19, 13 at 12:21pm
kuje

I liked the monster taming in XIII-2. Wouldn't mind if that made a return in this.

Mar 19, 13 at 6:03am
LOD-squa

Abyss Raider nice find. Maybe they are following the roots of 13-2? I didn't like it much but better than no party members.

Mar 19, 13 at 5:44am
Abyss Raider

Is that creature in image 3 and 7 on Lightning's side? Does that mean... More than one party member? I'm a little more intrigued now.

And agreed with the costumes... I don't know where they get these ideas from.

Mar 18, 13 at 9:54pm
Largerock

Oh great...now she's a slutty cyborg.

Well....she's always been a cyborg.

Mar 18, 13 at 2:05pm
DragonSlayer45

Final Fantasy outfits could not look any goofier... Seriously, what the hell is she wearing?

Mar 18, 13 at 9:21am
bluexy